Oshae Brissett: Celtics | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett: Celtics

Game was 16-15 when Oshae went out in the first quarter. It was 20-6 the rest of the first quarter. Not big numbers but he has played well for his first ever start.

Nice game even with the loss. Between injuries, poor defense by guys in front of him before and the issues Sampson is having I think he sticks and maybe even gets more starts.

WOW

That's legit coming off of 10 day contracts. Congrats to him, that's unprecedented.

I'm sure it's got some funkiness to it, it's probably guaranteed through this season, partially guaranteed for next, with a team option the third year, but still... Thick Brisket is exhibit A that guys can improve after playing college ball and work their way into an NBA roster spot.

Really happy for the dude. This is big for Syracuse to. It's a win for the program to have another guy cashing guaranteed NBA checks.

WOW

That's legit coming off of 10 day contracts. Congrats to him, that's unprecedented.

I'm sure it's got some funkiness to it, it's probably guaranteed through this season, partially guaranteed for next, with a team option the third year, but still... Thick Brisket is exhibit A that guys can improve after playing college ball and work their way into an NBA roster spot.

Really happy for the dude. This is big for Syracuse to. It's a win for the program to have another guy cashing guaranteed NBA checks.

That gets us to Melo, Grant, MCW , Oshae and Eli right? Dion isn't active on a roster.

WOW

Agreed. The more guys we have in the league the better. Hopefully the timing is good here and this will impress some of the guys we are presently recruiting, especially after Jerami cashed in.

Let’s Go

97549E16-DDF0-4953-84A9-97F78FB2E904.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom