Oshae Brissett: Celtics | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett: Celtics

Great for Oshae, great for Celtics!

I hope that this is the type of thing that helps bolster his chances to stick and get to a next contract. He's forever a champion, hopefully that is something that makes other teams value him as a bench piece.

Brisset coming to visit Syracuse with his new NBA champion ring won't hurt recruiting.

(Fingers crossed)
Are we sure? The first player in 40 years that barely got any playing time?

Dude's walking around with a ring. You think it could hurt?

I don't think it will really help. It could potentially hurt if it brings attention to the fact that we've had one player in 40 years that played on a championship team (I'm not sure if Waiters got a ring) and he only played in garbage time. If I were a recruit, I don't believe it would help sell me on a school

I don't think it will really help. It could potentially hurt if it brings attention to the fact that we've had one player in 40 years that played on a championship team (I'm not sure if Waiters got a ring) and he only played in garbage time. If I were a recruit, I don't believe it would help sell me on a school
You're right. Closing in on $6-7 million in career earnings and a championship ring is definitely something recruits won't strive for.

You're right. Closing in on $6-7 million in career earnings and a championship ring is definitely something recruits won't strive for.
The question is whether that’s a product of Syracuse basketball.

Obama Reaction GIF

My question is how you got All Conference next to your name when you hate Syracuse basketball?

My question is how you got All Conference next to your name when you hate Syracuse basketball?
I don’t hate Syracuse basketball. I just disagree with you that this is a recruiting boon for us- there’s no need to get personal.

Anybody in the know who can make an educated guess about Oshae's chances of making the final roster for Paris? Does he have a good chance?

Last edited: