Oshae Brissett: Celtics | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett: Celtics

I really want to know how he learned to finish in traffic after he left here because I didn’t think improving body control was something that could be improved upon. His shooting percentage at the rim here was like 40%. He proved me wrong.

Pacers won. Oshae played 42 mins due to 2 centers and 2 forwards being out.

Scored 23 pts on 8/16 shooting. Had 12 rebs, 1 ast, 2 stls, 3 blks and only 1 turnover.

FWIW, Bazley had 26 and 9.
Pep Boys weeps.

I really want to know how he learned to finish in traffic after he left here because I didn’t think improving body control was something that could be improved upon. His shooting percentage at the rim here was like 40%. He proved me wrong.

he got stronger and quicker and got away from JB.

Rumor on Oshae’s contract.

Increased this years salary to $700k.
2021/22 salary $1.7m
2022/23 salary $1.85m

Nothing on what is guaranteed.
pacers got a steal. just dropped 23 tonight???

idk...hopefully he can renogatiate at some point if he keeps it up.

pacers got a steal. just dropped 23 tonight???

idk...hopefully he can renogatiate at some point if he keeps it up.

pacers were without both centers and two forwards. Once they start getting guys back his mins and stats will go down. Hopefully this shows he should be in the regular rotation though.

His shooting looks quite improved and he's gotten stronger. I was hoping we'd see this version of OB as a sophomore, but he still had a nice season for us

Clearly shoulda stayed in school to work on his game.

I get what you're saying and all...u must not like everyone who wants every player to stay in school...i get it.

But being a first rounder is a different stratosphere...one worth getting into, if you can, imo.

I mean you have to look too at what could have been for Oshae if that team was not so offensively challenged. There was zero room as teams packed it in vs us. Imagine him on a team like this past year. His numbers would have been large and he likely is getting first round grades. So he left when he should have just the team itself wasn't built to where he could maximize exposure and his skills. Not to say he hasn't grown as a player he definitely has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom