Oshae Brissett: Celtics | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett: Celtics

times I’ve seen the game he looks very comfortable and is always smiling. He’s having fun. IMO he needs to be a bit more selfish.
I'm wondering if he'll have the same arc as Grant? Always liked his energy, hustle and game. Not feeling the braids thing though lol!

Oshae had probably his worse game in awhile. He played 30 mins but only scored 5 pts along with 5 rebs, 2 asts and 1 stl. He missed every 3 pointer he took going 0-4 and 2-7 overall. Sabonis was out injured and probably explains the mins. The pacers lost to the lakers and James was back so Oshae may have had trouble with him and AD.

I'm wondering if he'll have the same arc as Grant? Always liked his energy, hustle and game. Not feeling the braids thing though lol!

I think Grant had more potential than Oshae, but I do think it could be a similar development curve.

Following from afar O’Shea had a superb +/- in his first bunch of games but has had a terrible +/- since. His scoring and rebounding numbers have fallen too. I’m never sure about +/- but I wonder if he got tired and hasn’t caught his second wind.

Oshae had probably his worse game in awhile. He played 30 mins but only scored 5 pts along with 5 rebs, 2 asts and 1 stl. He missed every 3 pointer he took going 0-4 and 2-7 overall. Sabonis was out injured and probably explains the mins. The pacers lost to the lakers and James was back so Oshae may have had trouble with him and AD.
Some of the clips I saw looked like he played very well with Sabonis. Obviously some of that is because of Sabonis' skill set, but Oshae still has to know how/when to cut, spacing, how to present a good passing target, etc.

I’m going to win my fantasy league with Brissett, Grant, and Melo on my roster.
I lost in the finals by 1 block. I blame Grant/Detroit for sitting out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom