Oshae Brissett: Celtics | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett: Celtics

Finished with a double double. 31 pts, 10 rebs, 3 asts. Shot 10-16 with 5-8 from 3. 6-9 FT.

You don’t score 31 pts in an NBA game regardless of who you’re playing unless you can play the game.

He played very well and has played well, and was the best player on the court today.

But that Raptors lineup of 6 players only was one of the trashiest lineups I ever witnessed.

yea, with Warren back mins will be tough.

and turner their center. Their starters, before injuries, were supposed to be turner, Sabonis and Warren. Not sure Oshae can beat any of them out for a starters spot but maybe he can play good minutes off the bench.

and turner their center. Their starters, before injuries, were supposed to be turner, Sabonis and Warren. Not sure Oshae can beat any of them out for a starters spot but maybe he can play good minutes off the bench.
Very happy for O'Brissy! How is his defense looking?

Oshae is doing exactly what Jerami did. Attack the rim, make your 3s, run the floor, hustle on both ends and play solid D. It's a good formula that has obviously paid off for JG.
Kid really just looks like he's having fun, enjoying it!

Interesting to see how they handle him next year as guys get back from injury.
I think he's really increased his value. He has to leverage everything right to get the best contract, but now he's done it on the floor.

so play good bball?
It's amazing how that works isn't it? Wish Dion put in the same commitment as guys like JG, Oshae and MCW. He didn't have half the obstacles in front of him to be really good. I feel for MCW, Ennis and Flynn especially as injuries really added mountains to their journey. MCW should be around a while as a role player but still can't go more than a couple months with a knock.

Love to see him go off for 30 plus. Get yourself on the map young man!!! All that said its awesome you have 3 Cuse in the playoffs with two getting major PT for sure.
Yeah, I think it's extremely likely that Hughes played his last minutes this season already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom