Oshae Brissett: Celtics | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett: Celtics

Yeah, so... he's going to get buried. The relationship he had with the head coach was really good. That guy is gone.

The upside for Thick Brisket is he showed out so well for them last season that they'll absolutely keep him on the roster even if he's not in the plans because he's very tradeable and on a friendly contract.

He'll cash NBA checks for at least another season.

Yeah hopefully he can land somewhere sooner rather than later. I think he could be a nice piece and regular rotation guy and Indy would be better off with him in that role but yeah...

Should see some decent run tonight in the opener. Lots of Pacers bigs are out or limited. Kid really came on at the end of last year.

not gonna happen. Carlisle loves Craig and has also gone small when taking out sabonis or turner. Guy last year loved Brissett.

not gonna happen. Carlisle loves Craig and has also gone small when taking out sabonis or turner. Guy last year loved Brissett.

Yep. Looks that way. Stupid and a waste if he gets stuck on the bench. Hope he gets a shot somewhere else then

I mean, I know Thick Brisket is our guy, but Carlisle is a legit championship winning coach, so if that's his call it's probably not a bad one.

I mean, I know Thick Brisket is our guy, but Carlisle is a legit championship winning coach, so if that's his call it's probably not a bad one.

It's tough - I think this makes sense but also it's a tough call keeping a guy who was extremely productive and efficient in big games last year and putting him out of the rotation.

Skimming through box scores and it looks like the Pacers are the only team that went only went 8 deep. Isaiah Jackson didn’t get into the game either. Sucks for OB.

Who hasn't won a playoff series since that 2011 title.
Eh, some of that was by organizational design though too. Did he lose any series they were favored in?

Eh, some of that was by organizational design though too. Did he lose any series they were favored in?

It's always tough to judge coaches when the majority of their career they have a legit superstar/hall of famer on the roster.

Rick is no doubt a good coach. He has had his fair share of losing seasons and mediocrity no doubt as well and comes off one of those stretches in returning back to coaching.

Last night his favorite son off the bench Craig played 28 mins and gave 5 pts 8 boards and 3 assists. I don't see the same chemistry that Oshae and Sabonis established pretty quickly the end of last year. They lost a nice lead fading in the third quarter especially defensively. Just two things that stand out when you have a guy like Oshae who doesn't get even a minute.

No way Carlisle is going to get away with a short rotation all year, he’s going to run those guys into the ground. Brogdon and Sabonis always get nicked up.

That said they will get LeVert and Warren back at some point which means Oshae will get even more buried.

No way Carlisle is going to get away with a short rotation all year, he’s going to run those guys into the ground. Brogdon and Sabonis always get nicked up.

That said they will get LeVert and Warren back at some point which means Oshae will get even more buried.

Yeah which makes it weird. Either someone becomes trade capital to which you want more tape on them to justify the value or.. who knows.

Speaking of Carlisle, looks like a real fun environment in Dallas he was in.

Yeah which makes it weird. Either someone becomes trade capital to which you want more tape on them to justify the value or.. who knows.

Speaking of Carlisle, looks like a real fun environment in Dallas he was in.

I blame that on Cuban. If he wanted Bob to run things he should have hired him as GM and fired Nelson a while ago. Btw Bob is a great Twitter follow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom