Oshae Brissett: Celtics | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett: Celtics

It’s happening!
Oshae has always had great talent, and unfortunately some naysayers loved to dwell on negatives in his game; “he misses bunnies”, etc.
But just looking at those clips you can see the growth in his game.
Yeah...players get better. Whoda thunk it?!

he used to get trashed here.

I think the propensity he showed to settling for threes was always a problem with the fan base. Rightfully so. Also, he struggled to finish at the rim. That is a known fact.

He's an NBA type talent. IMO, he could have been a first-round draft pick had he stayed another year. But that's water under the bridge at this point. Good luck to him. Hope he sticks.

I think the propensity he showed to settling for threes was always a problem with the fan base. Rightfully so. Also, he struggled to finish at the rim. That is a known fact.

He's an NBA type talent. IMO, he could have been a first-round draft pick had he stayed another year. But that's water under the bridge at this point. Good luck to him. Hope he sticks.
This is fair. The young man had a dream, bet on himself, and it seems to be paying off. It just sucks when constructive criticism turns to vitriol because somebody disagrees with another person’s choices. JMHO

It’s happening!
Oshae has always had great talent, and unfortunately some naysayers loved to dwell on negatives in his game; “he misses bunnies”, etc.
But just looking at those clips you can see the growth.

Yeah, I’ve gotta admit, my first thought was -
DAYUM! Look at him finish at the rim!!
Where’d THAT come from??

Nice to see him doing so well.
He clearly belongs.
Now he “just” needs to stick.

GO EAT, OSB!!!!

Yep, got worse after the UVA thrashing at the dome and people never laid off after that imo

It’s happening!
But just looking at those clips you can see the growth.
But according to people on here I thought people can’t get better in the g league, that only happens if you stay in college

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom