Oshae...early prediction | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae...early prediction

Starting 5 next year: Frank, Hughes, Marek, Bazley, Chukwu. Carey, Moyer, and Sidibe bench. Everyone else "DNP coaches decision" most games.

Bet alot of money on this and u will cash in.

Oh no, this isn't right. I've read post after post from an insider talking about how Marek won't be here next year.

In this era I just assume they are gone. I can't remember the last time I was pleasantly surprised because I was wrong.

In this era I just assume they are gone. I can't remember the last time I was pleasantly surprised because I was wrong.

Battle?
Lydon?

It’s possible either could have felt after 1 season - we're all certainly glad they didn’t.

But it wouldn’t have been a shocker if they had.
I mean, Chris Mac went 1st round after playing a handful of games, and not even particularly well, so you just never know...

Brissett may be gone but Tyus may be back if he keeps playing like this against everyone who defends him closely. Somehow Nova manages to keep their guys 3-4 years even as they win championships. Same with UNC.
It is very frustrating when that happens, but the big difference here is that NOVA and UNC, seem to target great basketball players who are average overall athletes, where as JB targets fabulous atheletes who have substantial weaknesses in their overall game, and are packed with that dreaded P word...potential. NBA scouts drool over potential!

Oh no, this isn't right. I've read post after post from an insider talking about how Marek won't be here next year.
Yes...and as we all know if Moyer continues to start he will start again next year even if for only a few minutes as the “token” starter. We know how JB do.

So now we are being told by someone who says he knows JB as well as Julie that Marek will be back (even though he had previously guaranteed us that Marek would be playing in Europe) and JB's son Buddy apparently won't be in the rotation.

He's also telling us that Jalen Carey is a sure-fire bench player. (It's certainly a possibility JC comes off the bench, but also possible he starts alongside FH)

CharlatanLifer.

Don't give up hope. I haven't declared "He gone," yet. My track record on this is pretty much perfect. When I see it and state it, that's the time to worry.

Before anybody feels the need to question my credentials, it's probably time for me to admit it - I'm Adam Silver.

I'm predicting he's here next year. Doesn't have enough of a 'name' to be high on the early scout lists. Doesn't play for a top 20 team. Doesn't shoot a very good percentage—a lot of those points are from the FT line, which isn't sexy. He's a really good rebounder, but isn't super athletic or strong. Not converting in the lane at a high clip means he'll do even worse in the NBA against better, stronger, taller athletes. He stays, gets more polished and stronger, and plays with Bazeley, then sneaks into the first round after a soph season.

Brissett didn’t looked anything like a first round pick tonight. No outside shot, no rebounding, the same twisting move in the lane. The NBA will laugh at that.

but it won't be a travel in the NBA because it's the NBA...

I hope he stays.

Don't give up hope. I haven't declared "He gone," yet. My track record on this is pretty much perfect. When I see it and state it, that's the time to worry.

Before anybody feels the need to question my credentials, it's probably time for me to admit it - I'm Adam Silver.

Ummm, I didn't have dinner with anyone resembling Adam Silver...

Brissett did not set any house on fire tonight. Holy smoke, that blown shot in regulation was a major miss.
he's playing better than mccullough did and he's not walking with crutches. he gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom