OT a tad | Syracusefan.com

OT a tad

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
I have xm. Radio and have ACC channels. Right now I get baseball scores on it. Will they be covering ACC sports starting this week.

Many thanks, I'm an uber driver, will be nice to pass time.
Yes games will be there. Sirius XM has a schedule posted...sometimes games are on other channels. The biggest games are on CH 84

i am not going to the game. i refuse to be held hostage by the new policy of not leaving the dome.
i know there will be many negative replies to this post, but i like to leave the dome at half time to GET A BREATH OF FRESH AIR, and talk to others who are doing the same.
it is sweltering in there as you all know this time of year, because of the heat,humidity and dead air. its outrageous that they have done this, KNOWING the limitations of the dome
way to go su, in improving the fan experience.

i am not going to the game. i refuse to be held hostage by the new policy of not leaving the dome.
i know there will be many negative replies to this post, but i like to leave the dome at half time to GET A BREATH OF FRESH AIR, and talk to others who are doing the same.
it is sweltering in there as you all know this time of year, because of the heat,humidity and dead air. its outrageous that they have done this, KNOWING the limitations of the dome
My money is on that you'll be in Piscataway watching yet another beat down.

My money is on that you'll be in Piscataway watching yet another beat down.
is bad bets the reason you are financially destitute??? i thought it was because you're below average.

It's going to be high50s-low60s

But your two reasons aren't a problem:

1) It's not sweltering. This has been one of the coolest summers in history and it won't be hot in the Dome.
2) Leaving the Dome doesn't give you the chance to talk to others who've stepped outside for a breath...because they're all stuck inside under the new rules.