Class of 2020 - OT Aaryn Parks (MD) Portal from Oklahoma to South Carolina | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OT Aaryn Parks (MD) Portal from Oklahoma to South Carolina

IMG_6510.jpeg
He liked McCords commitment tweet

View attachment 236197He liked McCords commitment tweet
AARYN PARKS PORTAL FROM OK 2020 CLASS NATIONAL CHRISTIAN ACADEMY, FORT WASHINGTON, MD 2020 CLASS/ 4TH YEAR JUNIOR
#55/61 HS - 6' 4" 301 OT

ba87a86d98d0a9e7dbfecb2efb006e49

ASSETS PER HUDL SOPHOMORE FILM:

VERY STRONG ARMS AND LEGS HE USES TO DOMINATE DL OPPONENT
VERY STRONG
POWERFUL BLOCKER BOTH RUN AND PASS
USES LONG ARMS TO PUSH DL TO GROUND AND PANCAKE OR AS FAR AWAY FROM PLAY AS POSSIBLE

For this team probably without a doubt. We have so many glaring holes and it's being brought to light with who Fran and Co. are bringing in and where our transfers are landing.
Yeah and elite offenses have the best lines. Michael penix has been sacked only 11 times this year. He’s done okay throwing the ball. Need the big guys to help the qb succeed obv

Depth nothing. This kid is a Day 1 starter.

For this team probably without a doubt. We have so many glaring holes and it's being brought to light with who Fran and Co. are bringing in and where our transfers are landing.

There's no way of knowing for sure, at this stage. At least not until we see what the new offensive philosophy entails, what they're looking for in ol, and how the new players mesh with the incumbents.

But given the issues we've had on the line, I'm greedy and want to land all of the guys we have on campus this weekend. Bring them all in, stack the depth, and let the chips fall where they may.

Would much rather have more talent and depth than less.

Beside Cruz jr, wolhanbough, Mack, bass, Reed and the to freshman could see all new pieces. That could be seven or more additions. I know none of the players have left but projecting by the start of camp.

There's no way of knowing for sure, at this stage. At least not until we see what the new offensive philosophy entails, what they're looking for in ol, and how the new players mesh with the incumbents.

But given the issues we've had on the line, I'm greedy and want to land all of the guys we have on campus this weekend. Bring them all in, stack the depth, and let the chips fall where they may.

Would much rather have more talent and depth than less.
Fran wants to dominate the line of scrimmage on offense and defense. He said we want to stop the run, and run the ball.
You look at the SEC schools, sure they throw the ball, but they can run the ball well. That sets up the passing game, stop the run and make a team one dimensional.

As an OU fan I can say this is a depth play. The OU line was pretty marginal and he didn't play. Unless he improves significantly, he isn't a starter here.

Bro Oklahoma finished 10-3 and ranked like #11. #34 rushing offense, #6 passing offense, #3 total offense, tied #34 for sacks allowed. 20 total.

You say the OL was marginal with those numbers? Sign me up.

And compared to our depth?, I’d assume Parks is better than our current 2nd string.

EVEN if he’s a depth guy he improves the room based on the coaching and what he competed against every day in practice.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom