Class of 2020 - OT Aaryn Parks (MD) Portal from Oklahoma to South Carolina | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OT Aaryn Parks (MD) Portal from Oklahoma to South Carolina

One thing I like about bringing in these kids that were either 2nd or 3rd string from big time programs is that hopefully if we bring in enough it will help Fran change the culture and these guys will put in the work on the weight room and in practice. If they start, play at a high level, or provide depth I don't care but they have seen what wins at a high level and we need to change the culture on how our kids prepare not only physically but mentally.

Dino would sprinkle in one and they wouldn't have an impact. Fran bringing in 10-20 will help change the way our program does things.

I never watched wrestling, so I’m going to assume that’s the guy who snapped into a Slim Jim years ago.
He also got his ass beat by The Human Spider.

Bro Oklahoma finished 10-3 and ranked like #11. #34 rushing offense, #6 passing offense, #3 total offense, tied #34 for sacks allowed. 20 total.

You say the OL was marginal with those numbers? Sign me up.

And compared to our depth?, I’d assume Parks is better than our current 2nd string.

EVEN if he’s a depth guy he improves the room based on the coaching and what he competed against every day in practice.
Yes they were marginal. I watched them every game. Gabriel was scrambling for his life on many plays, and our quartet of RBs had to make plays from broken plays many times. Big 12 defenses stink so yes I expect OU to put up big numbers with the athletes we have.

I'm not trying to knock on the guy. A depth play is perfectly fine with me. I'm just saying to think twice if you believe he's an immediate starter.

Hoping for some good news on the players that visited this weekend. It would really upgrade both lines.
However if we don’t get a certain player there are still good players in the portal with more entering after spring. Know coach Fran will get it done. Frantastic.

Screw the cocks. Go cuse

Season 4 Episode 10 GIF by The Office

That family had even more tragedy than the movie showed.
Also there’s a terrific WCCW documentary on Peacock that explains all the other wrestlers/characters you see in the movie such as The Fabulous Freebirds. The footage of 50,000 people in Texas Stadium is pretty crazy from the mid-1980’s.

Darn was hoping for this one. Win some lose some.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom