OT: Another reason not to like Lebron | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Another reason not to like Lebron

Kelly Tripucka was a member at my golf club when I was a kid. He once, in the mid 80s, gave a caddy $30 for 2 bags, the minimum allowed.

But he did also give the caddy his autograph. Which is nice.

Six.
No one in the world was a better tipper than an exgirlfriend of mine - of course it all came out of my wallet. (she was worth it)

I'd be willing to make a friendly wager you're very wrong about that one. Heat have an excellent shot if winning 2 of the next 3.

They have an excellent shot of winning pretty much any season that Lebron is healthy.

Why bring back an old fossil of a thread? Get rid of this crap already!

No one in the world was a better tipper than an exgirlfriend of mine - of course it all came out of my wallet. (she was worth it)

Pictures or it didn't happen.

They have an excellent shot of winning pretty much any season that Lebron is healthy.

Even with a gimpy Wade and no presence underneath the rim? I know it all came up roses last year when Lebron went all super-human on the league...but, I think they are in for some trouble this season.

Even with a gimpy Wade and no presence underneath the rim? I know it all came up roses last year when Lebron went all super-human on the league...but, I think they are in for some trouble this season.
Speaking of LeBron going super human did anyone read the (imo) crappy marvel comic? It made lebron fly so he didn't get called for traveling. Turned Battier into a zombie...that still shut down KD.

Yeah I think as long as you have Lebron, you have a chance. The guy is unreal.

Tale of the Tape:

Lebron: lousy tipper, predicted more titles during pep rally that he can realistically deliver, made fun of Dirk when he had the sniffles

Kobe: good chance of being a rapist

This is like a Tristan post. Classic.

I thought it was cool when Kobe made fun of Smush Parker too last week. The greats of the game always talk about the end of the bench guys from their past teams. So classy...

I thought it was cool when Kobe made fun of Smush Parker too last week. The greats of the game always talk **** about the end of the bench guys from their past teams. So classy...

Did you see Smush's response? Classic. I can't stand Kobe. As someone that legitimately hated LeBron the past few seasons, I think I actually like him more than Kobe.

Meh, it was one title. With D12 in LA, there will be no more for Miami.

I predict that the Lakers don't make the finals. D12 is a bit of headcase and I have a feeling that teams ends up pretty dysfunctional.

Read this:
http://deadspin.com/5867328/lebron-...tographing-him-for-nike-speak-directly-to-him

Walter Iooss practically IS Sports Illustrated photography. Not as though this kind of behavior would be understandable with a peon...

Here's the problem with Lebron: no daddy to instill character. Incredible, early talent in an environment without 'stars.' During his formative years, he never had to develop an intellect. Then came the sycophants, fans, and then came the money and power. They say absolute power corrupts absolutely. Well, absolute power and a jillion dollars in a two-cent head equals this kind of behavior. As a kid, he probably heard about some celeb not permitting 'regular folks' to address him/her, and he thought it was cool. As a kid, he probably saw a motorcade and thought it was cool. Now, as an adult, he doesn't have the sense or intelligence or judgment to realize what adolescent, immature fantasies are versus real-world behavior of decent people.

I know Walter pretty well. Shot Davis Love, Michael Jordan, Chris Porter (SI Cover) and the Got Milk ad with Warner/McNair before the Super Bowl in Atlanta. Wish I could have done some of the swimsuit stuff with him! Walter is literally one of the nicest, coolest guys you will ever meet. He's one of about 3 guys alive to shoot every single super bowl. His most famous photo is probably "The Catch" by Dwight Clark. Walter told me Randy Moss and Barry Bonds were the same way. Bonds actually asked him for $50 to take his picture, and his dad Bobby was just beligerent. Moss wouldn't put his shoulder pads on for him, and needed teammate Eric Ball to get him to do it. Pretty amazing that a LeBron would treat him that way. Walter was basically Jordan's photographer. He did the Rare Air book. My brother shot LeBron a few months ago and said he was a good guy. Walter just shot Chris Paul for the Bodies thing, and he was a good guy.

So yall are trashing Lebron based on a report from an unnamed source and a blogger with an ax to grind. Yall should work for ESPN.

BTW, there no chance gratuity wasnt added to an $800 check.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom