OT-Anyone Live In Binghamton? | Syracusefan.com

OT-Anyone Live In Binghamton?

Lynch1967

Scout Team
A very, very good friend of mine opened up a restaurant, Paul & Sons Pizzeria and Deli. I live in Oregon so it will be a while before I can eat there but Paul is a James Beard nominated Chef and the reviews so far are amazing. If you’re there or heading through there, Paul is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and a sweetheart of a teddy bear ;)

A very, very good friend of mine opened up a restaurant, Paul & Sons Pizzeria and Deli. I live in Oregon so it will be a while before I can eat there but Paul is a James Beard nominated Chef and the reviews so far are amazing. If you’re there or heading through there, Paul is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and a sweetheart of a teddy bear ;)

Where is it located? My diet won't let me eat pizza yet, but I'm getting close!

Where is it located? My diet won't let me eat pizza yet, but I'm getting close!
Leroy St.

Paul & Sons

Not many people get to dine at a pizza parlor where the food is made by what is essentially a 5* chef. Yes, I’m hoaring for my friend but I wouldn’t if I didn’t know how great of a chef he really is.

Leroy St.

Paul & Sons

Not many people get to dine at a pizza parlor where the food is made by what is essentially a 5* chef. Yes, I’m hoaring for my friend but I wouldn’t if I didn’t know how great of a chef he really is.
Consigliere , this is in your backyard.

Originally from just south in Montrose, and moved back this past November will be sure to check it out!

Live in Endicott Will Check it out!

Live in Endicott Will Check it out!
That’s great! Knowing Paul so well, I doubt anyone will be disappointed. Now, I just have to catch a flight from Oregon to enjoy a slice of my own ;)

20% discount if you mention Lynch 1967! :)
You could certainly try but I would guess that he will give you a blank stare Plus, he’s sunk every penny he’s got into this so I wouldn’t get a discount either...although I do want a sandwich named after me.