Class of 2021 - OT Austyn Kauhi (HI) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OT Austyn Kauhi (HI) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

These guys all committed to a team and a coaching staff that won 5 games last season.

I don't think a little adversity will scare anyone away.
There's always the possibility, but I think the majority of these kids are coming. Now the question will be if they start getting opportunities from truly elite schools/programs. But then again, that's what we want. We want kids who those elite programs want on their rosters. It's our job to build that relationship with them and prove to them this is where they want to be regardless.

Hope he is a solid commit since being offered by UCF which is a warm weather school playing much better football is not good news.

he’s not going to flip to a non P5 school unless we rescind the offer.

Early playing time, big conference stage, renovated facilities, top notch education and a staff who isn’t afraid to play youngsters. That’s what I’d be looking for if I were a recruit.

Could be the first to decommit and could you blame him based on what is happening
Hope he is a solid commit since being offered by UCF which is a warm weather school playing much better football is not good news.
Might be the first player to decommit for UCF is a better fit for him vs. the Cuse.

The kid is already on the fence according to some recruiting sites. Dino and the staff are going to have to work very hard to hold things together.

The kid is already on the fence according to some recruiting sites. Dino and the staff are going to have to work very hard to hold things together.

If you’re referring to 247 then you’re exaggerating. That wasn’t what was said there.

Being on the fence means that someone is undecided. That was not what was stated in that article.

As tough as ive been on Cav if he can hang onto his commitments, get Serv to return and or bring in a transfer or 2 id say give him another year to prove himself. Im sure what he is going through with his wife has to be devastating and has certainly affected his coaching.

Was this the one lineman we were maybe a little worried about sticking from that article with the commits a while back? Because it would obviously be great to have him feeling good and in the fold.

Don’t worry pineapples and oranges are citrus fruits. It’s a good fit

Went to a college with a lot of kids from tropical areas; many thought it would be cool to see snow.. some continued to love it, some not so much. For someone from HI, going to a colder climate can be an adventure.