OT- Baseball Hall of Fame | Syracusefan.com

OT- Baseball Hall of Fame

Everyone of the voters should be removed from ever voting again. Ass holes

Craig Biggio - 68.2%
Roger Clemens- 37.6%
Barry Bonds - 36.2%

Baseball writers burn steroid users on the stake while football voters give them MVP's.

I guarrantee those same voters who are holding the steriod players accountable now, didn't hold them accountable then. They were too busy making a living off of writing about those big numbers then, none talking about PEDs then. Now they are disgusted? Pfffftt, please...they were just as much a part of the coverup/overlooking of PEDs as MLB was...bunch of hypocrites!!

Tim Kirchen said that because noone got in this year, next year he is going to have 20 players who all hall of fame worthy, with only 10 ballot spots.

Tim Kirchen said that because noone got in this year, next year he is going to have 20 players who all hall of fame worthy, with only 10 ballot spots.

Just ONE MORE way that the 'Roid users will be hurting the non-users.

My thing is, steroid guys aside, how are Biggio and Piazza not first ballot guys? They are going to be in eventually, what the hell is the holdup?

And Tim Raines absolutely, 100% should be in the Hall. He was Rickey Henderson, only stuck in a small market so no one got to realize it.

My thing is, steroid guys aside, how are Biggio and Piazza not first ballot guys? They are going to be in eventually, what the hell is the holdup?

And Tim Raines absolutely, 100% should be in the Hall. He was Rickey Henderson, only stuck in a small market so no one got to realize it.

Was listening on Mike and Mike this morning when they were talking to Buster Olney...apparently there were whispers about Biggio and Piazza and PEDs...nothing like Bonds, Clemens, Palmeiro, McGwire, Sosa, etc...but he said just the whispers would be enough to keep them from getting elected...

Baseball writers shouldn't even be the ones selecting the Hall of Fame. It should be players voting for players. Have all living Hall members vote, which would in fact include some sportswriters like Peter Gammons, etc.

Baseball players much like football players (hint hint Ray Ray) don't get better after the age of 33.

Biggio played with Caminitti (sp) and Bagwell. Those guys were DEFINITELY using, hard to think Biggio wasnt.

So who gathers in Cooperstown on the last weekend of July, anyone? I'm sure Yogi and Whitey will show up either way.

May make a trip to Cuse during the summer. Was thinking about going to the BBHoF...however I may boycott them after this embarassment...I know what is one person going to accomplish? But it's the principle. Completely agree with Jayson Stark's article. And MLB wonder why it continues to lose market share to the NFL...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom