OT Being a Bills fan and not wanting to kill yourself | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT Being a Bills fan and not wanting to kill yourself

could wannstedt be a bigger failure

loser football retreads would make me laugh if it didn't make me cry

At least Wannstache's epic incompetence allowed me to learn something new today - the New York Yanks were once a professional football team (and they really sucked at defense). Thanks, Dave!

could wannstedt be a bigger failure

loser football retreads would make me laugh if it didn't make me cry

Which is why I hated the Gailey hire in the first place. He's the classic case, if you don't count Jauron. I anxiously await the Herm Edwards era.

I know there are a few Bills fans on here like me so I was hoping to share my utter dispair with someone.

237 yards to Alex freekin Smith in the first half, someone please put Wanny and our two top cornerbacks out of there misery:bang:

what do the bills and a tampon have in common,they both have one string and are good for one period...insert rutgirls if that will make you feel better

With our luck, RW will pass away, the Bills will move and win the SB in their first year in LA.

We make zero defensive adjustments in a game. I wonder at times how some of these coaches have jobs in this business.

Syracuse, the University at Buffalo and the Bills. Nobody in America has watched more horrendous football the last ten years than I have. One good year for SU, one good year for UB and a Dumpster fire the rest of the time.

I might be close with the Oakland Raiders. Since 2003 they've been just as bad, if not worse than the Bills.

At least we aren't Bengal fans.

This is funny, because I would say that the die-hard Bengals fans I know are exaclty like the die-hard Bills fans I know.

That, is, die-hards.

Except the Bengals will make the playoff again and the Bills will be very lucky to win 6 games.

I would give anything to be a Bengals fan over this sorry a$$ team. Fitz is the biggest noodle arm joke ever and its only in Buffalo that this clown could be a starting QB. I honestly think this team has given up on the coaching staff. There is wayyyy too much talent on this team to be this bad. No mental tougness, no leadership, and a coaching staff that is incapable of developing schemes or adjusting their gameplan.

Give the Bills a top 25 QB and not Fitz (the worst starting qb in the league) and a new coaching staff and I think they are a playoff contender.

Bills need the #1 QB in the draft someone wth a huge arm and not Geno (I'm not smart enough to figure out Syracuse's Defense) Smith.

Y'all got it wrong. As a Bills fan since Jack Kemp was better known as a quarterback, the Bills are there to give my life balance. Whenever things are going too well, I have the Bills to provide karmic harmony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I have you guys all trumped being a Browns fan. :bat: Bills beat the Browns at Cleveland in week 3. You think dealing with 8 consecutive BCS opponent losses (until the Pitt victory Friday) has been fun...add 11 straight NFL losses on top of that! :bang:

I think I have you guys all trumped being a Browns fan. :bat: Bills beat the Browns at Cleveland in week 3. You think dealing with 8 consecutive BCS opponent losses (until the Pitt victory Friday) has been fun...add 11 straight NFL losses on top of that! :bang:
Lol, but you knew the Browns would be bad. The Bills were all like "so you think we sucked the past ten years, well how about we sign Mark Anderson and Mario Williams, get Kyle Williams back from injury, draft 2 defensive backs in the first 2 rounds and make you think that we're going to have a nasty defense, but jokes on you because we're going to be even worse than last year." Burnnnnn!!! Oh, One Bills Drive, you got us good!

Looking at the roster they should be good. Say what you will about Marrone at least the team comes to play each week.

Lol, but you knew the Browns would be bad. The Bills were all like "so you think we sucked the past ten years, well how about we sign Mark Anderson and Mario Williams, get Kyle Williams back from injury, draft 2 defensive backs in the first 2 rounds and make you think that we're going to have a nasty defense, but jokes on you because we're going to be even worse than last year." Burnnnnn!!! Oh, One Bills Drive, you got us good!

Yeah...Though, I didn't think the Browns would be this bad, certainly not 0-5 and now wondering where even one W may come from.

Yeah...Though, I didn't think the Browns would be this bad, certainly not 0-5 and now wondering where even one W may come from.
Yea, I did feel bad for Browns fans when Weeden threw that pick and then the Giants scored followed up by the Cribbs fumble right before half. So Bills-esque.

With our luck, RW will pass away, the Bills will move and win the SB in their first year in LA.
You'll have to race the Jaguars there, first.

Yea, I did feel bad for Browns fans when Weeden threw that pick and then the Giants scored followed up by the Cribbs fumble right before half. So Bills-esque.

And, the stupid interference call to set up the Giant's field goal as time expired...just crazy all the repeated gaffes. One moment thinking, hey, maybe the Browns are up at half 24-10 or 20-10...3 plus minutes later down 27-17. I don't even think the Bills can f/up that bad. :)

The Bills, SU FB and the Pittsburgh Pirates. I have you all beat in spades.

I am certain that my wife will find the winning $300 million Powerball ticket in my pocket the day after I drop dead.

Which is why I hated the Gailey hire in the first place. He's the classic case, if you don't count Jauron. I anxiously await the Herm Edwards era.

You can have AJ Smith back, and he even comes with Norv Turner. He's an excellent tactician, one of the best offensive minds in the game, I know this because his fanclub always points out he was an OC when Dallas won a couple Super Bowls......that means he's a genious FYI.

Didn't think they had a lot left cap wise. Thanks for updating me. Even so, to get "top" guys to go there and that city most of the time they have to overpay (like with Mario). You can only do that so many times before it comes back to bite ya.

I hear this a lot but I don't think there is any substance to it. Every team overpays for top FA's. Last year the Panthers had to overpay to re-sign Charles Johnson because he was the best pass-rusher on the market. Next year some other team will overpay for someone similar. Heck the 49ers signed Nate Clements to an $80mill contract several years ago (I don't remember how much was guaranteed).

The real problems are in their pitifully bad drafting and obviously the black hole at QB.