OT Being a Bills fan and not wanting to kill yourself | Syracusefan.com

OT Being a Bills fan and not wanting to kill yourself

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
I know there are a few Bills fans on here like me so I was hoping to share my utter dispair with someone.

237 yards to Alex freekin Smith in the first half, someone please put Wanny and our two top cornerbacks out of there misery:bang:

If I was a Bills fan, I would want to kill myself even if they won.

Ive run out of hope

Seriously can this franchise do anything right? Draft Williams in the second round two years ago at CB and Gilmore in the first round this year and there both awful. Fitzy has missed three deep throws two of which were touchdowns and Mario Williams forgot the season started. I give up.

I was at the Ralph last week. I think i had an epiphany. Time to quit caring.

I gave up hope after the 2nd SB beating by the Cowboys. They have been hard to watch ever since. RW really should sell the team before he dies.

All that money tied up in Mario Williams and Mark Anderson and nothing has changed. Well except now the Bills are zero salary cap room to get better going forward. Throw in the Fitzpatrick contract they handed out and this might be the worst run team in all of football right now.

Classic Fitzpatrick pick just now, god I hate him.

All that money tied up in Mario Williams and Mark Anderson and nothing has changed. Well except now the Bills are zero salary cap room to get better going forward. Throw in the Fitzpatrick contract they handed out and this might be the worst run team in all of football right now.

Bills actually have a lot of cap room left and the Fitzy contract has very little guaranteed money, its the only silver lining.

Bills actually have a lot of cap room left and the Fitzy contract has very little guaranteed money, its the only silver lining.
Didn't think they had a lot left cap wise. Thanks for updating me. Even so, to get "top" guys to go there and that city most of the time they have to overpay (like with Mario). You can only do that so many times before it comes back to bite ya.

I know there are a few Bills fans on here like me so I was hoping to share my utter dispair with someone.

237 yards to Alex freekin Smith in the first half, someone please put Wanny and our two top cornerbacks out of there misery:bang:
Try being an SU and Jets fan dude...at least you've been to the Superbowl since 1969!

Didn't think they had a lot left cap wise. Thanks for updating me. Even so, to get "top" guys to go there and that city most of the time they have to overpay (like with Mario). You can only do that so many times before it comes back to bite ya.

Yup no doubt. Only good news is that Gailey is likely gone along with Wanny and Fitz and we will finally be forced to draft a QB in the first round. Between Spiller/Jackson/Stevie J theres some O talent there a new QB and coach can take advantage of.

Yup no doubt. Only good news is that Gailey is likely gone along with Wanny and Fitz and we will finally be forced to draft a QB in the first round. Between Spiller/Jackson/Stevie J theres some O talent there a new QB and coach can take advantage of.

Bills are gonna draft Nassib.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

10-90 since it was 21-7 vs. the Pats.

Bills are gonna draft Nassib.

LOL no thanks, we allready have a QB who cant hit a receiver deep.

Syracuse, the University at Buffalo and the Bills. Nobody in America has watched more horrendous football the last ten years than I have. One good year for SU, one good year for UB and a Dumpster fire the rest of the time.

I am a Rams fan and an SU football fan. I might be able to give you a run for your money Zibby.:)

Me along with my father and siblings are Bills season ticket holder and SU is the family school. We have seen some awful football since 2001 on. Bills and SU have had one winning season each since. I am very loyal and will always love both, but I will die young because of them.

As for the current Bills, The defense is a joke. Young corners are horrible and LBs are maybe worst in league. I think we are a decent offense and would be good if we had a good QB. Fitz is not the answer and never will be. time to move on.

SU is on the right path. I still think so. We need good facilities and acouple winning seasons (like 8-4 or 7-5). We can be a solid program. I still have faith in Doug. It is just taking a lot longer than we both thought.

As always Go Bills and Go Orange!... thank god basketball starts friday

THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!

Next week we seek some revenge on your boys for losing that NFC Championship game that we should have won

Next week we seek some revenge on your boys for losing that NFC Championship game that we should have won
That's ok Deano. Big Blue lost in San Fran during the regular season last year. Next Sunday's game means very little.

Ive run out of hope
My parents were Bills fans before I was born (1990) and had Super Bowl parties all 4 years that the Bills lost during the 90's. I grew up in a household that didn't watch NFL football, because my dad couldn't take it anymore. I took a rooting interest in the Jets because they were always on and weren't the Bills, and that hasn't worked out very well for me either. I've also gotten to couple that with growing up during the worst decade in SU football history.