OT: best buddy/client purchasing Jaguars | Syracusefan.com

OT: best buddy/client purchasing Jaguars

fanfanclubclub

Scout Team
To the board,

I'm happy to announce that my best buddy and client is being announced as one of the new owners of the Jacksonville Jaguars.

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2011/11/29/2596173/report-shahid-khan-will-buy-the-jacksonville-jaguars

I've been representing "Tony," the son, for the last couple of years, and he is a great guy. He watches almost every Syracuse game, basketball and football. His favorite team is Illinois, but his second is Syracuse: same colors.

Anywho, over the past few months, I've had a spat with a few posters about "my job." This process has been in the works for years, as my client was really close to buying the St. Louis Rams, before Stan Kronke matched at the very last second. Over the years of going through the process, I got so goofy and overexcited about the deal, that I may have offended a few people by blurting out excited statements about my job. I am sorry for that. To Dash, Wfscrec, KingOtto, and others, I apologize for referring to my job in an obnoxious way. Just because someone is stupid enough to hire me, doesn't mean I know anything about sports. :D

The league hasn't officially approved, but that process is expected to be a breeze. I'll provide contact info and my position, as soon as everything is set up, so that anyone on the board can email me with any Cuse comments, any time they want. I'm a nerd who is frequently browsing the board, looking to pick fights about linear regression :cool: At the very least, I can ensure that an NFL owner will hear your opinion, if you choose to voice on. Please help me help our program. I'd love to be as big of an advocate for Syracuse as I can be.

Thanks to all you board members that make this board great.

Good luck...if you need a tailgate executive on the staff...you know who to call. I'd move to JAX in NY second.

Let me tell you, clients and employers just LOVE people posting about the inner workings of their business on random Internet message boards to total strangers. I would pursue that action vigorously.

:D

You need to get the Jaguar's cheerleaders to the Board tailgate next season. I will volunteer to pick them up at the airport.

1. How does this help SU? :crazy:

2. How does being a lawyer of the guy's son make you knowledgeable in sports?

3. Why would he care what SU fans thought?

4. Why would SU fans care what he thought?

5. You do realize that SU has a lot of influential alumni in the NFL? In fact one who just passed away is arguably the most influential in the history of the NFL?

You need to get the Jaguar's cheerleaders to the Board tailgate next season. I will volunteer to pick them up at the airport.
You no mention actual delivery
Curious, me thinks.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Let me tell you, clients and employers just LOVE people posting about the inner workings of their business on random Internet message boards to total strangers. I would pursue that action vigorously.

:D

haha, i could rack up some nice billables chasing down the leak :)

I say the best way you can help SU out is to have your friend hire Doug as one of the coaches so SU can get an actual college coach. Thanks in advance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom