OT: Best coaching tirades | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Best coaching tirades

I was at that game and never heard the commentary from vitale and bilas...I didn't realize they backed JB as much as they did.

Last night when I was looking for that on youtube was the first time I had watched it since the week of the game. I like to think I am pretty objective with referees even when it comes to our games. I have no problem admitting when we commit a foul if I see it was a good call on replay. But that was a bad call. I had forgotten they backed JB on it also.

Girardi's ejection here was pretty good; screaming at the ump and Dempster (wish there was audio). Still convinced that Dempster paid off the ump before the game to not eject him. And I forgot just how hard A-Rod hit that homer later in the game, the distance doesn't do it justice.

This one by far... From the entrance to end... IM JUST SO FRUSTRATED! "You wanna know how I prepare for next game? I watch 48 hours of film and gain another 10 pounds." Hahahahahaha

That reminded me of the scene in Slingblade where Doyle went apesh** and threw everyone out. From what I've seen on here so far, pro baseball managers seem to get a bit longer of a leash than college coaches. I'm not sure if I should be enjoying some of these as much as I am. ;)

We Are Syracuse said:
YouTube Video This one by far... From the entrance to end... IM JUST SO FRUSTRATED! "You wanna know how I prepare for next game? I watch 48 hours of film and gain another 10 pounds." Hahahahahaha

Never saw this before, that's excellent lol.

It would be epic if I could go through Mantonio's old shows and find a meltdown. Mantonio, did you ever have any on camera? If so I think I'd enjoy checking it out!

Barry "My wife can score more than 2 buckets on 11 shots" Hinson ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom