OT Blue Sky from American Express | Syracusefan.com

OT Blue Sky from American Express

i'd get one asap. (full disclosure i am a stockholder)

also been basic green since '86. gold shmold. i ain't buying bentleys .

Last edited:
tbonezone said:
i'd get one asap. (full disclosure i am a stockholder) also been basic green since '86. gold smold. i ain't buying bentleys.
What can you say about it ?

well as noted above i own stock in said company but only use the green card myself. so….big thumbs up!

Got it a month ago. Annual fee of $75. Never paid annual fee on a card before but it's worth it. Immediately got 30,000 points which are worth like $400. Zero interest for like 15 months. 2 for 1 points when used at restaurants and anything travel related. Don't necessarily need to redeem for travel. Love it.

Toga said:
Got it a month ago. Annual fee of $75. Never paid annual fee on a card before but it's worth it. Immediately got 30,000 points which are worth like $400. Zero interest for like 15 months. 2 for 1 points when used at restaurants and anything travel related. Don't necessarily need to redeem for travel. Love it.
Mine said no annual fee. I dont believe people with good credit should have to pay an annual fee unless you have the black card.

Mine said no annual fee. I dont believe people with good credit should have to pay an annual fee unless you have the black card.
Two versions. One with a fee and one without. The amount / value of extra (immediate) points on the fee version made it worth it to me. I think I can downgrade to the no fee account later if I want.

Toga said:
Two versions. One with a fee and one without. The amount / value of extra (immediate) points on the fee version made it worth it to me. I think I can downgrade to the no fee account later if I want.
I dont know if its a downgrade because ive been getting the same card offer for months but this one said no annual fee and 30,000 free points if i spend 500 in the first 3 months,

I dont know if its a downgrade because ive been getting the same card offer for months but this one said no annual fee and 30,000 free points if i spend 500 in the first 3 months,
If that's the case - grab it. I called them first just to clarify a couple of things.

Yeah, some of the perks are getting really good with some cards. Like cash back on everything, or 2-3-5% back on gasoline purchases; stuff people have to plunk down a ton of cash on, anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom