OT - Bob Huggins | Syracusefan.com

OT - Bob Huggins

OburgOrange

Living Legend
IMG_1065.JPG
Watching TCU/WVU game . Between Dixon being on the court most of the game and Huggins sitting on a bar stool, I don't know who is driving me crazier. Can't this guy just sit on the bench? Why does he have to be almost on the court with his stool? What if someone crashes into it and gets injured?

View attachment 90331 Watching TCU/WVU game . Between Dixon being on the court most of the game and Huggins sitting on a bar stool, I don't know who is driving me crazier. Can't this guy just sit on the bench? Why died he have to be almost on the court with his stool? What if someone crashes into it and Gershwin injured?

Thats a no brainer, its Dixon, Huggins has been having some health issues lately, fainted during their last game.

Thats a no brainer, its Dixon, Huggins has been having some health issues lately, fainted during their last game.
Ok. Didn't know that..

Dixon drives me nuts

He has a heart defibrillator and at their last game he collapsed after he got a jolt from it, kicking his heart back into rhythm. It was scary. I imagine he's sitting on a high stool to keep his blood pressure from changing too much when he stands up.

He's a tough guy but his health isn't good.

Dixon, Cal, Buzz and the entire Louisville coaching staff are the most annoying on the sidelines to me. Yeah, Huggins probably still not feeling too hot.

he's a good coach. appears to be having health issues. long time fans may remember a WVU poster... wasn't her name barbi or something ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom