OT: CBS Late Night News | Syracusefan.com

OT: CBS Late Night News

Hoov50

Starter
I may just be sleep deprived since my wife and just had our first baby a week or so ago, but the host of the 2 AM CBS News looks a lot like Wes Johnson. If any of you are up feeding a baby or just up for the hell of it check it out. I would like a second opinion since with the amount of sleep I have been getting the last week everyone may start looking like ex-SU athletes!

God bless. We didn't even own a tv, but bought one 3 days after my son was born.

I may just be sleep deprived since my wife and just had our first baby a week or so ago, but the host of the 2 AM CBS News looks a lot like Wes Johnson. If any of you are up feeding a baby or just up for the hell of it check it out. I would like a second opinion since with the amount of sleep I have been getting the last week everyone may start looking like ex-SU athletes!
Congrats! So he was traded to CBS? Is this part of the 3-way trade that was discussed in a previous thread?

Congrats, and as the father of a 15 month old, my condolences to you for the horrendous kid's shows you'll soon have to watch.

Oh how I hate you, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...

Congrats, and as the father of a 15 month old, my condolences to you for the horrendous kid's shows you'll soon have to watch.

Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog...

"Uh oh, some soup spilled on the floor! What can we use to clean it up? Right! A baby hippo!"

For those blissfully unaware, that actually happened on this awful, awful show.

"Uh oh, some soup spilled on the floor! What can we use to clean it up? Right! A baby hippo!"

For those blissfully unaware, that actually happened on this awful, awful show.
I always vote for the surprise mousecatool.

So glad I am past this phase. I had to deal with Doug, the Rugrats, the early days of Nik, and every Disney film (Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, etc.) on VHS - 24/7. Doesn't sound quite as bad as the dreck mentioned above.

the only things my OCD son will watch are documentaries of garbage trucks. I now know everything there is to know about refuse disposal

Sounds like some of you also had to sit through 100 episodes of Sid the Science Kid... :bat:

No how about Bub, Bub, Bubble Gup, Gup, Guppies, Bubble, Bubble, Bubble Gup, Gup, Guppies. My little girl loves this show. Jake and the Neverland Pirates aren't bad.

Right now, although I am sure to regret typing this, I would trade having to watch endless hours of those shows for even 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep!

Right now, although I am sure to regret typing this, I would trade having to watch endless hours of those shows for even 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep!
Don't you dare say that. Just go watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Jake and the Neverland Pirates on a loop and you'll gladly give up sleep.

Bubble Guppies is tolerable.

Phineas and Ferb is actually funny, but no kid will possibly understand 80% of what's happening.

It won't happen for months because even if he sleeps for 5 hours straight you will wake up in a couple of hours to check on him.

This is terrifying. My wife is due Oct. 3rd. Not worried about the no sleep. Poop and terrible TV sounds like a nightmare.

Phineas and Ferb is actually funny, but no kid will possibly understand 80% of what's happening.

My almost 9 year old loves that show, but I don't think the gets all of it.

This is terrifying. My wife is due Oct. 3rd. Not worried about the no sleep. Poop and terrible TV sounds like a nightmare.
Poop is easy doesn't smell for the first six months or so.

Poop is easy doesn't smell for the first six months or so.

You're right. Diapers ain't nothing but a thing. Easy. The part I didn't like was getting peed on when I forgot to cover his junk between diapers. First time it happened I acted like I got hit with battery acid. Not my finest parenting moment. Luckily the wife was there to prevent him from rolling off the changing table.

You're right. Diapers ain't nothing but a thing. Easy. The part I didn't like was getting peed on when I forgot to cover his junk between diapers. First time it happened I acted like I got hit with battery acid. Not my finest parenting moment. Luckily the wife was there to prevent him from rolling off the changing table.
I'm a pee dodging ninja. Never been hit. I can sense when it's coming, and I dive out of the way like it's my job.

I should give lessons.

I have caught myself watching that show late at night after flipping channels.

I have caught myself watching that show late at night after flipping channels.
It's especially amazing when you realize that the dad is voiced by the hunchbacked, longhaired guy who (isn't actually hunchbacked) wrote and co-starred in Rocky Horror Picture Show, and Ferb is voiced by the kid from Love Actually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom