Class of 2019 - OT Christian Mahogany (NJ) Committed to BC | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OT Christian Mahogany (NJ) Committed to BC

I hate this thread so much.

I'm interested in this recruitment, or else I'd just ignore it. But for every update there are pages and pages of unfunny puns (ok, maybe a few are good) that add absolutely nothing to the conversation.

Can we maybe agree to limit it to the first five responses, or something like that? I get that there seems to be this irrepressible urge to make horrendous puns on some of these threads, but can we compromise? Set a quota and then move on? Please??????
Put it on ignore. I'll let Yew know if/when he visits or commits.

I'm interested in this recruitment, or else I'd just ignore it. But for every update there are pages and pages of unfunny puns (ok, maybe a few are good) that add absolutely nothing to the conversation.

Can we maybe agree to limit it to the first five responses, or something like that? I get that there seems to be this irrepressible urge to make horrendous puns on some of these threads, but can we compromise? Set a quota and then move on? Please??????
Mods, I think this thread could use some pruning.

Chip on your shoulder?

Sounds like you have an axe to grind.

giphy (19).gif

Don't be such a stick in the mud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom