Class of 2019 - OT Christian Mahogany (NJ) Committed to BC | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OT Christian Mahogany (NJ) Committed to BC

I hope none of you are treemendously surprised when leftytg shows up at your house like this:

tenor.gif
Not my house...I extended him an olive branch.

He may sway this way and that. All part of the xylem and phloem of recruiting.

Ok, anyone who went to Janesville-DeWitt and had Mr. Robinson for Biology just had flashbacks with this comment. That man loves to talk about xylem and phloem. Especially in his beloved sumac trees.

Ok, anyone who went to Janesville-DeWitt and had Mr. Robinson for Biology just had flashbacks with this comment. That man loves to talk about xylem and phloem. Especially in his beloved sumac trees.

I remember a sign on our biology teacher's (Mr. Petty; F-M) front wall, to the right of the chalkboard, saying "Xylem is up; Phloem is down."
I still remember that...I guess that's why I majored in Biology. But, maybe it's an Eastern suburb thing with Bio teachers?!?!

I'm sure the several Woodies (I think that's what the ESF graduates refer to themselves) on the board could chime in (but it isn't relevant to our recruit, so nvm).

I remember a sign on our biology teacher's (Mr. Petty; F-M) front wall, to the right of the chalkboard, saying "Xylem is up; Phloem is down."
I still remember that...I guess that's why I majored in Biology. But, maybe it's an Eastern suburb thing with Bio teachers?!?!

I'm sure the several Woodies (I think that's what the ESF graduates refer to themselves) on the board could chime in (but it isn't relevant to our recruit, so nvm).
The ones I knew called themselves Stumpies.

I went to JE rather than JD, where there are also plenty of sumac trees on that beautiful Onondaga limestone. Many people think they are poisonous, but the toxic species is actually very rare (this ecologist has never even seen one, although a friend is taking me to some in Port Byron next week). Also, ESF now has an official mascot: The Mighty Oaks. Get with the times, people!

Now, to somewhat legitimize my post: are there any updates on Mr. Mahogany? With Rutgers doing Rutgers things, will he be rooting our line in place for years to come, or will he be popping up at a greener pasture?

I went to JE rather than JD, where there are also plenty of sumac trees on that beautiful Onondaga limestone. Many people think they are poisonous, but the toxic species is actually very rare (this ecologist has never even seen one, although a friend is taking me to some in Port Byron next week). Also, ESF now has an official mascot: The Mighty Oaks. Get with the times, people!

Now, to somewhat legitimize my post: are there any updates on Mr. Mahogany? With Rutgers doing Rutgers things, will he be rooting our line in place for years to come, or will he be popping up at a greener pasture?
Good effort, but what pasture is greener than ours?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom