OT-Connecticut U.-Fishy c'mon man | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT-Connecticut U.-Fishy c'mon man

I stopped posting over there over 2 years ago (after a few of them attacked me personally for sophomoric pettiness)...there is very little they say of value there as it applies to Cuse/ACC. In true psycho-ditched ex-girlfriend fashion we have a special place to them. It is fun reading their conference realignment board though with all the B1G will solve all our issues mantra and their constant trashing of our program, city, area and a few of us named posters over here. Heck Pudge recently called me out in a thread which had no basis in reality.

Granted there are a handful of decent posters there but you can't get your point through to them without the immature and pompous posters shouting you down...so what is the point?

BTW, if you want to chat with fans of the ACC and other conferences... try www.csnbbs.com

This link has several of interest http://csnbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564

We could always use a few more Cuse fans here: http://csnbbs.com/forum-351.html

Last edited:
The Boneyard is a pretty good fan forum. Because of this thread, I just looked at it ... Aside from a very nice tribute to his late father by a longtime poster there, all the threads were about UConn and college basketball.

Let's be honest: the reason why so many SU folks are banned there is because of the "FU" mania that developed here a while ago. Prior to that, there was a decent back and forth here with several good Boneyard posters such as AlexD and zls.
lol :rolleyes:

The Boneyard is a pretty good fan forum. Because of this thread, I just looked at it ... Aside from a very nice tribute to his late father by a longtime poster there, all the threads were about UConn and college basketball.

Let's be honest: the reason why so many SU folks are banned there is because of the "FU" mania that developed here a while ago. Prior to that, there was a decent back and forth here with several good Boneyard posters such as AlexD and zls.
Are you aware of what those "good posters" have had to say about your school in the wake of BF and then the ncaa stuff?

Are you aware of what those "good posters" have had to say about your school in the wake of BF and then the ncaa stuff?
Including her good friends. Including talking about her good friend Mike Hopkins.

My wife used to travel 100% for her job. Had an engagement in Hartford for several months. She was duly unimpressed. Found it to be exceedingly sketchy and crumbly.

Anyway - the whole premise here is comical. You want to post on a Yvonne sports board because of their erudite discourse...

about a TV show completely unrelated to sports.
its pretty funny I agree

I stopped posting over there over 2 years ago (after a few of them attacked me personally for sophomoric pettiness)...there is very little they say of value there as it applies to Cuse/ACC. In true psycho-ditched ex-girlfriend fashion we have a special place to them. It is fun reading their conference realignment board though with all the B1G will solve all our issues mantra and their constant trashing of our program, city, area and a few of us named posters over here. Heck Pudge recently called me out in a thread which had no basis in reality.

Granted there are a handful of decent posters there but you can't get your point through to them without the immature and pompous posters shouting you down...so what is the point?

BTW, if you want to chat with fans of the ACC and other conferences... try www.csnbbs.com

This link has several of interest http://csnbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564

We could always use a few more Cuse fans here: http://csnbbs.com/forum-351.html

Classic, Mark. And yes, there are some good posters over there. Unfortunately, they're drowned out by the "psycho-ditched ex-girlfriend" types that seem to typify Huskie followers.

Therein lies the difference between SU fans (and this board) and Yukon fans (and the BY): We're usually mature and serious about our sports, with occasional instances of immaturity. They're usually immature and petulant, with occasional instances of maturity.

Last edited:
Classic, Mark. And yes, there are some good posters over there. Unfortunately, they're drowned out by the "psycho-ditched ex-girlfriend" types that seem to typify Huskie followers.

Therein lies the difference between SU fans (and this board) and Yukon fans (and the BY): We're usually mature and serious about our sports, with occasional instances of immaturity. They're usually immature and petulant, with occasional instances of maturity.
But, but, we had threads that said FU UConn...

I've never registered or posted over there, and probably never will, but I do check in from time to time to read their conference realignment board.

its a tremendous mixture of despair and delusion.

I've never registered or posted over there, and probably never will, but I do check in from time to time to read their conference realignment board.

its a tremendous mixture of despair and delusion.

Yeah, especially when compared to the bastion of optimism and objectivity we have here...

Yeah, especially when compared to the bastion of optimism and objectivity we have here...

welcome to the internet
wave-smiley.gif

I got banned several years ago for saying something about the Red Sox. I don't remember what I said but it was not likely very positive but I do remember laughing because it was true.

You probably have 10 points, not 10 likes. I thought the same thing, but you get 10 points for creating your account. Just like here, they're all made up, and the points don't matter. :)

10 likes and 510 points. I don't post there very often but when I do I don't mention I'm an SU fan first (by far) and UConn second.

Yeah, I'll plead guilty to that. A little humor I posted there was mentioned by Yahoo Sports which was neat. I haven't gone there much lately, being in different conferences will do that.