OT-Connecticut U.-Fishy c'mon man | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT-Connecticut U.-Fishy c'mon man

say what we will fishy is a lucky man leaves our team goes and follows uconn and they win 4 titles, they never have to think hope isn't there, we all wish our program was that strong, I believe the woman and mans team carry each other miraculously in their program to a extent.

Not to stir anything up, but I just say this because I feel there is some power and peace from confessing with honest intent. We to could have all jumped ship feeling that same gut instict that uconn was destined to become great. However we have a different gift loyalty to Syracuse no matter what, the same exact thing that kept jb there for 25 plus years to he coached his first title.

Last edited:
orangefan13 said:
say what we will fishy is a lucky man leaves our team goes and follows uconn and they win 4 titles, they never have to think hope isn't there, we all wish our program was that strong, I believe the woman and mans team carry each other miraculously in their program to a extent. Not to stir anything up, but I just say this because I feel there is some power and peace from confessing with honest intent. We to could have all jumped ship feeling that same gut instict that uconn was destined to become great. However we have a different gift loyalty to Syracuse no matter what, the same exact thing that kept jb there for 25 plus years to he coached his first title.

Huh? Fishy never left our team and went to follow Uconn. He's always been a Uconn fan.

I've been banned for like 3 years off the Yukon board. get over it I never said anything overly inflammatory, and there is no apparent avenue to get unbanned. be an adult, and if we need chat I am happy to do that. I am a licensed professional in the state of CT, cmon man lets get modern here.

I'm not sure you did to get banned nor do I really care - send me a message here or there and I'll get you back on if that's what you want.

We're always looking for licensed professionals.

I'm not sure you did to get banned nor do I really care - send me a message here or there and I'll get you back on if that's what you want.

just endlessly clever, huh?

Atrapitis.gif

In the past, they have had laptops available.

You know, I completely forgot about that. At the time I just naturally assumed that they were being stolen and sold as fancy paperweights.

It's easier to convince me to walk into Onondaga Lake than it is to get me to check out a Uconn fan board.