OT- Cusefan.com in Alaska | Syracusefan.com

OT- Cusefan.com in Alaska

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
So I've been telling you guys for years "Get to Alaska, and lets tear it up".. As it looks like my time in Alaska is coming to a close, it looks like only one of you brave souls are going to take me up on this.

Tonight, CuseFaninVT is driving north from Anchorage (He was in town for work), and I'm driving south from Fairbanks. We are going to meet up on the Klutina River fishing for Reds, and hopefully some Alaskan King Salmon.

I've heard the last two weekends the river was dead. I had friends down there both weekend, and the only thing they could catch was a cold.. Literally.. everyone in Fairbanks is sick as hell right now.

Phone call from the camp ground yesterday says the river is running wild. Fish everywhere. It's going to be epic.

But when the fish run wild, plans change. The peaceful fishing weekend with VT and I, having some beers, fishing, talking SU sports, and relaxing is out the window.

The Red Fox heard the river was running. They heard I was going down. They are coming with. I'm bringing half the bar with me. It's going to be an absolute show. I apologize in advance, VT.. Drink lots of water on your drive up!

Pictures to follow, if we don't get eaten by a bear!

So I've been telling you guys for years "Get to Alaska, and lets tear it up".. As it looks like my time in Alaska is coming to a close, it looks like only one of you brave souls are going to take me up on this.

Tonight, CuseFaninVT is driving north from Anchorage (He was in town for work), and I'm driving south from Fairbanks. We are going to meet up on the Klutina River fishing for Reds, and hopefully some Alaskan King Salmon.

I've heard the last two weekends the river was dead. I had friends down there both weekend, and the only thing they could catch was a cold.. Literally.. everyone in Fairbanks is sick as hell right now.

Phone call from the camp ground yesterday says the river is running wild. Fish everywhere. It's going to be epic.

But when the fish run wild, plans change. The peaceful fishing weekend with VT and I, having some beers, fishing, talking SU sports, and relaxing is out the window.

The Red Fox heard the river was running. They heard I was going down. They are coming with. I'm bringing half the bar with me. It's going to be an absolute show. I apologize in advance, VT.. Drink lots of water on your drive up!

Pictures to follow, if we don't get eaten by a bear!
Sounds like this weekend has infamy potential!

Hey Troop: moving back closer to the center of Ottoman's Empire?

Update - Just found out all the boys are leaving their wives home. Man weekend. Nobody to tell us "That doesn't look like a good idea" "Honey, I dont think the truck is going to float" "Get off of that camper" All that nonsense

Well then ya'll won't have to worry about getting eaten by any bears as none of you will probably shave, bathe or change underwear. The smell alone will keep those poor bears away. ;)

Alaska sounds so damn awesome. I want to wrastle a grizzly

Why yes, yes it is. Stopped on my way to grab a beer at the Palmer city ale house. Wings on the way as well. Going to be one hell of a weekend.
They must have genny in alaska

image-3146010939.jpg
image-3146010939.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online