whos the best

• SU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SU

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Orange2389

2nd String
Hey guys, my roommate from college just got into the business of making kegs. I told him I want a Syracuse keg and I would ask the community here if anyone is interested. Price is $180 per keg. Each keg also comes with a custom glass table with team logo. Examples of other sport teams are below...

Attachments

• 992774_10151445022736637_1368521097_n.jpg
    992774_10151445022736637_1368521097_n.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 273
They're nice-looking. If only I had some use for a keg!

Might be a dumb question, I always just rent kegs from the liquor store, where would you go to get a keg refilled?

Might be a dumb question, I always just rent kegs from the liquor store, where would you go to get a keg refilled?

It's not for drinking. It serves the purpose of, say, a coffee table.

I obviously don't know the arrangement, but if there's one entity on this planet I would not want to piss off by selling without a license, it's the NFL. They probably have more lawyers scouring around for violations than all other sports combined.

I obviously don't know the arrangement, but if there's one entity on this planet I would not want to piss off by selling without a license, it's the NFL. They probably have more lawyers scouring around for violations than all other sports combined.

Exactly, as well with the NCAA and individual schools. If you boy's phone rings and the caller ID says Marc Donnabella, he should start to worry.

Does he do the same with Corny Kegs? It'd be cool to bring that around on a tailgate...even though no one would see it submerged in ice.

Hey guys, my roommate from college just got into the business of making kegs. I told him I want a Syracuse keg and I would ask the community here if anyone is interested. Price is $180 per keg. Each keg also comes with a custom glass table with team logo. Examples of other sport teams are below...

Does he make smaller corny kegs too?

I'd love a 5 gallon SU keg for my kegerator, but it would have to be a working/functional keg.

Mason

969727_10200863175255701_414569493_n.jpg

Wait there is no beer in them? I'm a little slow to the party today.

No booze :( Thats kind of like buying an empty pizza box! Figure out how to get beer in it, and I'll buy two!

They're nice-looking. If only I had some use for a keg!

The manufacturer of my boat used ss beer kegs as built-in water tanks for potable water. The system switches between tanks.

im just trying home brewing this summer- wife isnt thrilled at the science experiment downstairs but hoping it turns out- love the themed kegs.. i dont have a k-rater but would love an empty one for decoration- is he setting up a website or anything?