OT: Customized Syracuse kegs for sale | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Customized Syracuse kegs for sale

whos the best

• SU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SU

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
im just trying home brewing this summer- wife isnt thrilled at the science experiment downstairs but hoping it turns out- love the themed kegs.. i dont have a k-rater but would love an empty one for decoration- is he setting up a website or anything?
I'm thinking about growing my own hops, apparently it takes 3 years. But it will cut cost way down.

I'm thinking about growing my own hops, apparently it takes 3 years. But it will cut cost way down.

hardcore i have just been buying the supplies vs growing- garden is already full and backyard isnt big enough to grow anything else.. im trying to stop from picking up beer from the microbrewery near where i live and saving some cash.. hopefully it doesnt turn out tasting like a loss to uconn..

hardcore i have just been buying the supplies vs growing- garden is already full and backyard isnt big enough to grow anything else.. im trying to stop from picking up beer from the microbrewery near where i live and saving some cash.. hopefully it doesnt turn out tasting like a loss to uconn..
I was thinking of doing a pergola and run the hops vines as natural shade. I would harvest them every fall when I didn't need the shade anymore.

Now we know where the beer went.
And I know what it was filled with.
il_570xN.350199873.jpg

When did PBR become popular again? I always remember PBR as schwill pisswater

Does he do the same with Corny Kegs? It'd be cool to bring that around on a tailgate...even though no one would see it submerged in ice.

Yea for us people that will fill them with beer?

And how heat resistant is that paint? I would pay him $200 if he can give me aBlock S on a Sanke Keg with the top cut and fitted to be a lid and weld in a valve and a sight glass and a fitting for a thermocouple.

Oh and if he can go ahead and made a slotted false bottom too that would be great. I have out-grown my avatar.

im just trying home brewing this summer- wife isnt thrilled at the science experiment downstairs but hoping it turns out- love the themed kegs.. i dont have a k-rater but would love an empty one for decoration- is he setting up a website or anything?

Cool. What are you brewing?

I have an Imperial IPA on tap right now - continuously hopped for 75 minutes Dogfishhead style. Delicious. It will knock you on your ass - 8.1% alcohol. Kegging a honey porter on Thursday and brewing a Saison later in July. I post my recipes to brewtoad/hopville if anyone is interested.

mason

Cool. What are you brewing?

I have an Imperial IPA on tap right now - continuously hopped for 75 minutes Dogfishhead style. Delicious. It will knock you on your ass - 8.1% alcohol. Kegging a honey porter on Thursday and brewing a Saison later in July. I post my recipes to brewtoad/hopville if anyone is interested.

mason

Well its a first attempt so it should be interesting. I am a wheat beer type and my buddy who just opened his own microbrewery in Northeast PA ( Endless Brewing) has been helping me get up to speed. I am trying a wheat beer recipe - have all the equipment etc and he is coming down this weekend to help me with the first attempt. I am hoping it is a success so I can do more. I know doing your own wheat beers I have heard is more challenging so probably going way over my head - but I figured I would learn the hard way. I am actually hoping to merge the fact I have part ownership in a bottled water company ( family) with his microbrewery in the future to do something a little bigger. But thats besides the point. Hopefully in a few months I will be a bit more informed on what I am doing to talk different brews of my own etc.

UPDATE:
Hey everyone,

The cost of the keg and glass table is $180. He likes to see designs beforehand so he can calculate production costs etc. The shipping is not included in the base price. He lives in Poughkeepsie, NY, so figure that is where he will shipping out of if you plan to ship.

* I have attached an example of the glass table top with a Yankees design

* If you live in the Syracuse area, he will be making a special trip to Syracuse to deliver the kegs in the area once I get enough orders placed.
* Price may go up if the design of the keg requires more detail and stenciling. Sending design templates would be a great help.

PM me with any questions/ designs if interested! Go Syracuse

Attachments

• 600830_10151238113981637_1397995030_n.jpg
    600830_10151238113981637_1397995030_n.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 46
UPDATE:
Hey everyone,

The cost of the keg and glass table is $180. He likes to see designs beforehand so he can calculate production costs etc. The shipping is not included in the base price. He lives in Poughkeepsie, NY, so figure that is where he will shipping out of if you plan to ship.

* If you live in the Syracuse area, he will be making a special trip to Syracuse to deliver the kegs in the area once I get enough orders placed.
* Price may go up if the design of the keg requires more detail and stenciling. Sending design templates would be a great help.

PM me with any questions/ designs if interested! Go Syracuse

Wonderful - if anyone else on the board is interested in doing a design like the Syracuse S or Otto etc - I am game to jump on to make it easier... so not as to have too many individual separate designs...

only chevy chase could make such a horrible thing a classic moment of comedy.. i would love if he would do another in his older age for this generation-

Good news bad news. You don'y have to worry about alzheimers for awhile. OTOH, PBR still tastes like schwill pisswater.
Does Marsh know your home address?? :eek: