OT: Dave Bliss on tape | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Dave Bliss on tape

I watched Disgraced last night on Showtime. The stuff he got away with and how he staged this Dennehy cover-up really upset me. Can't believe this guy is coaching again.

I thought it was solid. So many key players declined to be interviewed. True it was a bit choppy and it would have been nice to get an idea more of the chemistry within the team and more of their interactions with each other. BUT, I keep forgetting that this all happened and started under TWO WEEKS from when all these transfers arrived on campus in June. Dotson, Dennehy, and Thomas. There probably was very little actually which makes me think that Larry Johnson visiting and lurking with Thomas played a major role in this. The plea deal ending was important though as it took Baylor out of the public eye more and prevented them from potentially suffering institutional criminal charges. Those lawyers and judge were Baylor alums I believe.

I had no idea Bliss was at SMU and forgot about Koncak there. Made sense I guess that the NCAA probably did turn their cheek away from the basketball program right when the football program just got hammered in epic manner.

I did think K and JB didn't particularly look good with Schaap. If the assistant coach guy DIDN'T tape Bliss and simply accepted being fired then most of this probably would not have been exposed the way it was and Bliss probably would've continued business as usual.

Last edited:
It's disgusting, when is it acceptable? To me the assistant is a hero.

Totally. Who knows what happens if he just says no to Bliss and walks away and loses his job. That guy had some balls to tape Bliss. Good for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom