Class of 2020 - OT/DE Owen Snively (NH) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OT/DE Owen Snively (NH) Offered

Please take all your teeth-gnashing and doom and gloom about this recruit's offers to the main board, where there are more than enough sky-is-falling threads.

Thank you.

Some of you are going to feel silly when his final offer list is known.

Please take all your teeth-gnashing and doom and gloom about this recruit's offers to the main board, where there are more than enough sky-is-falling threads.

Thank you.

Thank you. I was just coming on here to delete a few posts and tell some folks that if they can't be respectful of a prospect not to post in his thread.

Thank you.

Sometimes the Buzz Shaw "Get a Life" comment is very fitting for this fanbase.

1573762074242.png

Much better looking than Snidely. Come visit.

signed,

Nathasha

Last edited:
COACHES FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY HAVE BEEN CALLING, LIKE NEBRASKA, OREGON, AND KENT STATE NCAA RULES ALLOW A PLAYER TO TAKE 5 OFFICIAL VISITS OWEN SAYS HE’S NARROWED IT DOWN TO SYRACUSE, UCONN, PITT, AND JAMES MADISON, WITH ONE MORE TO DECIDE ON

the kid is starting to blow up a bit. it's just based off one interview, but he seems like a very nice and bright young man. I want him just because of his name and just so we can beat out Pitt for him

COACHES FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY HAVE BEEN CALLING, LIKE NEBRASKA, OREGON, AND KENT STATE NCAA RULES ALLOW A PLAYER TO TAKE 5 OFFICIAL VISITS OWEN SAYS HE’S NARROWED IT DOWN TO SYRACUSE, UCONN, PITT, AND JAMES MADISON, WITH ONE MORE TO DECIDE ON

It’s gotta be really annoying when you’re trying to watch Netflix and chill but Schiano keeps calling. Luckily a lot better then 20 yrs ago when mom/dad would have to come upstairs and knock on the door every 15 mins because a different coach was on the phone.

It’s gotta be really annoying when you’re trying to watch Netflix and chill but Schiano keeps calling. Luckily a lot better then 20 yrs ago when mom/dad would have to come upstairs and knock on the door every 15 mins because a different coach was on the phone.

I think if I were strapped down, the executioner was ready to give me the needle, and Schiano was the governor, I still wouldn't take his call

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom