Class of 2020 - OT/DE Owen Snively (NH) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OT/DE Owen Snively (NH) Offered

Dead period is December 16, 2019, through January 16, 2020. That would leave 3 ov weekends in January.

Thought Rutgers wouldn’t recruit the same players as us? Weird.

That’s how Greggy recruits... see who Cuse offers then go after them

Exactly. Surprised I took flack for saying Schiano would be a pain if he returned to Rutgers. Anyway, back to Snively

I've been a fan of Snively since this thread popped up

I hope he is a take, but he may be a plan B for us right now

Please take all your teeth-gnashing and doom and gloom about this recruit's offers to the main board, where there are more than enough sky-is-falling threads.

Thank you.

Some of you are going to feel silly when his final offer list is known.
He had offers from, Austin Peay, Chattanooga, Albany, UNH, UConn, Kent St, Syracuse. You were correct he added offers from Rutgers and Colorado St.

He had offers from, Austin Peay, Chattanooga, Albany, UNH, UConn, Kent St, Syracuse. You were correct he added offers from Rutgers and Colorado St.
Did he lose his offer when we took Petry & Bleich? I assume the answer is yes.

Yes.
Seeing that we have 2-3 spots left in the 2020 class.
I guess my question would be, what positions are we still looking for and who are we still recruiting for them ??

Seeing that we have 2-3 spots left in the 2020 class.
I guess my question would be, what positions are we still looking for and who are we still recruiting for them ??
DL
LB

There are a fe
I agree! But where are they gonna come from?

3 that we offered but havent really been recruiting heavily for some reason are
Denver Warren - think we mailed a offer
Timothy Brown- Palm Beach Gardens our coaches have watched multiple games while recruiting him or other players in Miami Dade High Schools he played. He's probably going to end up at Auburn or Pitt But its frustrating how Pitt is on him HARD and we aren't. Dont even know of they have a spot, we do!
Marcus Eason- my favorite DT recruit prospect this whole cycle. Had the injury, moved and switched high schools and fell of everybody's radar.
GT, Iowa ST, Miss st and Ole miss among others are still recruiting but a couple of them dont have spots. We do!!!! Can't understand the lack of DT recruits under HCDB but any of these three could start for 3 years for us. Need some beef inside onDline. MAYBE more importantly look at our depth, or lack of .

Last edited:
There are a fe

3 that we offered but havent really been recruiting heavily for some reason are
Denver Warren - think we mailed a offer
Timothy Brown- Palm Beach Gardens our coaches have watched multiple games while recruiting him or other players in Miami Dade High Schools he played. He's probably going to end up at Auburn or Pitt But its frustrating how Pitt is on him HARD and we aren't. Dont even know of they have a spot, we do!
Marcus Eason- my favorite DT recruit prospect this whole cycle. Had the injury, moved and switched high schools and fell of everybody's radar.
GT, Iowa ST, Miss st and Ole miss among others are still recruiting but a couple of them dont have spots. We do!!!! Can't understand the lack of DT recruits under HCDB but any of these three could start for 3 years for us. Need some beef inside onDline. MAYBE more importantly look at our depth, or lack of .

Eason committee to Concordia University two days ago...wherever the hell that is.

Eason committee to Concordia University two days ago...wherever the hell that is.
Really???? WOW! First I heard of him signing somewhere. Do they even have a football program? I was in Austin this week on business and they had a Concordia next to my hotel. At least that one seemed like a commuter college. This kid is talented hope he gets everything together and gets to see a D1 football field... preferably in Orange

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom