Class of 2020 - OT/DE Owen Snively (NH) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OT/DE Owen Snively (NH) Offered

There are a fe

3 that we offered but havent really been recruiting heavily for some reason are
Denver Warren - think we mailed a offer
Timothy Brown- Palm Beach Gardens our coaches have watched multiple games while recruiting him or other players in Miami Dade High Schools he played. He's probably going to end up at Auburn or Pitt But its frustrating how Pitt is on him HARD and we aren't. Dont even know of they have a spot, we do!
Marcus Eason- my favorite DT recruit prospect this whole cycle. Had the injury, moved and switched high schools and fell of everybody's radar.
GT, Iowa ST, Miss st and Ole miss among others are still recruiting but a couple of them dont have spots. We do!!!! Can't understand the lack of DT recruits under HCDB but any of these three could start for 3 years for us. Need some beef inside onDline. MAYBE more importantly look at our depth, or lack of .
Warren probably doesn't have his academics in order. You can have all the talent in the world but if you haven't put in the time in the classroom you aren't going to be accepted into a D1 program. And as far as Brown is concerned he may be attending Jail this year.

Really???? WOW! First I heard of him signing somewhere. Do they even have a football program? I was in Austin this week on business and they had a Concordia next to my hotel. At least that one seemed like a commuter college. This kid is talented hope he gets everything together and gets to see a D1 football field... preferably in Orange

They are in the NAIA. Which I think is level with D2.

Really???? WOW! First I heard of him signing somewhere. Do they even have a football program? I was in Austin this week on business and they had a Concordia next to my hotel. At least that one seemed like a commuter college. This kid is talented hope he gets everything together and gets to see a D1 football field... preferably in Orange
Concordia University is in Nebraska. Their enrollment is around 1200.

Warren probably doesn't have his academics in order. You can have all the talent in the world but if you haven't put in the time in the classroom you aren't going to be accepted into a D1 program. And as far as Brown is concerned he may be attending Jail this year.
Would that cost a year of eligibility?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom