OT: Did everyone see who the newest member of ESPN's OTL team is? | Syracusefan.com

OT: Did everyone see who the newest member of ESPN's OTL team is?

djcon57

Living Legend
You can't make this ish up.

"Katz said he will continue to do games on ESPN and ESPNU, but he's added one very high-profile assignment: He'll be part of a rotation (including T.J. Quinn and Steve Weissman) that will host Outside the Lines when Bob Ley is unavailable. "This is the best show we have on ESPN and I have always wanted to be more involved in OTL for everything the program stands for in journalism and the kind of discussion that can be generated," Katz said. "I'm proud of everything that comes out of OTL and wanted to increase my role on the program."

Over/under 2.5 features on SU violations reported by Katz

You can't make this ish up.

"Katz said he will continue to do games on ESPN and ESPNU, but he's added one very high-profile assignment: He'll be part of a rotation (including T.J. Quinn and Steve Weissman) that will host Outside the Lines when Bob Ley is unavailable. "This is the best show we have on ESPN and I have always wanted to be more involved in OTL for everything the program stands for in journalism and the kind of discussion that can be generated," Katz said. "I'm proud of everything that comes out of OTL and wanted to increase my role on the program."

At one time, what was stated above might have been an accurate depiction of OTL.

That was before the mothership conscientiously decided to emphasize sensationalism and borderline manufacture news. What a crock---"journalism."

At one time, what was stated above might have been an accurate depiction of OTL.

That was before the mothership conscientiously decided to emphasize sensationalize and borderline manufacture news. What a crock---"journalism."
And Katz is proud of all that! :bat: