OT- Directv NFL Ticket | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT- Directv NFL Ticket

If you can not get NFL ticket, the red one is great. Call your cable company and tell them you are considering dish tv because the will give you the redzone. They might throw it in free to keep you. Always ask for the retention department. I would also ask for a few other channels or discount for an incentive to stay.
If they do not give you anything, I would surely pay $5.99 for it.

Go Cuse!

I'll give it a shot. The retention department huh?

I'll act like I'm debating switching providers (which is technically true).

The retention. Department will be able to grant the best deal. This goes for cell service also. When my last contract was up for my phone, I was able to reduce my bill by communicating with them. If the phone call gives you a cancel option, hit that number. It will take you directly to retention.
Good luck.

Go Cuse!

Boom!! Just got Sunday Ticket w/ Red Zone for free...also got about $15/month more discount...

Already had discounts/credits on the account. The longer you are with DirecTV you accumulate credits/discounts and can "use" those. Just gotta call every few months or so to get them set up.

Being a longtime customer goes a long way. We recently upgraded to a Genie with two genie-minis and had a full contract and I called the other day and they gave me Sunday Ticket for free and knocked $20 off my bill every month for the next year. And that was having a full contract.

Being a longtime customer goes a long way. We recently upgraded to a Genie with two genie-minis and had a full contract and I called the other day and they gave me Sunday Ticket for free and knocked $20 off my bill every month for the next year. And that was having a full contract.

Exactly...The customer service rep basically implied to me the longer you are with DirecTV the better credits you can get...they kind of accumulate. They won't offer the information to you on your bill or anything...you have to call every few months/year, depending on when your current credits expire. Just a month or so ago, all I could get was an offer for a discount on Sunday Ticket...now I am all of sudden eligible to get it for free...cost me a 1 year contract, but was already under contract for 2 years (Mar 2015), so doesn't affect me. Didn't add to my current contract either.