OT - Do you agree with USC or Not (Kliff Kingsbury) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Do you agree with USC or Not (Kliff Kingsbury)

Agreed. NFL is a parity league and awash in mediocrity, so you have to take an aggressive shot at being great, if you fail, you're just the bottom of the middle.
Cleveland disagrees.

It's kind of weird - Kingsbury gets fired as HC by a middling P5 school, after a 3rd straight losing season, gets hired by USC as OC, buys out the contract, and then is hired as an NFL HC, all within about 45 days...

Yup, crazy, shows just how much the NFL is dying for young, RPO teaching coaches. ww are seeing a revolution in the pros and that is is college systems being very attractive to owners. Why try and retrain these qbs when spacing and speed will negate NFL defensive schemes!?

Yup, crazy, shows just how much the NFL is dying for young, RPO teaching coaches. ww are seeing a revolution in the pros and that is is college systems being very attractive to owners. Why try and retrain these qbs when spacing and speed will negate NFL defensive schemes!?
Or, everyone's trying so hard to find the next McVay and therefore are hiring underqualified coaches that will fail at the top level. The NFL is cyclical, teams will adjust to these offenses.

Or, everyone's trying so hard to find the next McVay and therefore are hiring underqualified coaches that will fail at the top level. The NFL is cyclical, teams will adjust to these offenses.

Lol, yup, totally agree, people speak of McVeigh's coaching tree, lol. He is 32 for the love of God! I think guys like lincoln Riley are better qualified than klingsbury who hasn't won a thing at any level.

The RPO system is getting bigger and bigger in the pros and that's the only reason kyler murray is getting a serious look at being a top pick. Especially , when he will measure out at 5'9" instead of his listed height of 5'11". But, i agree, NFL defenses will adapt as a few defenses did last weekend basically subbing corners and safeties for the 3 lb positions.

Lol, yup, totally agree, people speak of McVeigh's coaching tree, lol. He is 32 for the love of God! I think guys like lincoln Riley are better qualified than klingsbury who hasn't won a thing at any level.

The RPO system is getting bigger and bigger in the pros and that's the only reason kyler murray is getting a serious look at being a top pick. Especially , when he will measure out at 5'9" instead of his listed height of 5'11". But, i agree, NFL defenses will adapt as a few defenses did last weekend basically subbing corners and safeties for the 3 lb positions.

I think most NFL teams probably inquired about Riley but he must be happy where he is for now. Surely, if you hired Kingsbury and were thinking of going that route you would most likely called Riley's agent first as he has won more. They are both from the Leach tree.

Then again, Kingsbury probably came in at 60% the cost as well.