Class of 2023 - OT/DT Naquil Betrand (PA / MD) Portal from Texas A&M to Bama | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OT/DT Naquil Betrand (PA / MD) Portal from Texas A&M to Bama

Hey this is part of our new world. Let this statement sink in for a moment "Syracuse almost beat Alabama for a second player this cycle ". Let it sink in. I have no frustration whatsoever for going 1 for 2 against Alabama. In our new world we are going to win some, lose some, flip some and have some flipping from us. First world problems.

Hey this is part of our new world. Let this statement sink in for a moment "Syracuse almost beat Alabama for a second player this cycle ". Let it sink in. I have no frustration whatsoever for going 1 for 2 against Alabama. In our new world we are going to win some, lose some, flip some and have some flipping from us. First world problems.
Beats adding 5 Jucos at the last minute to fill up our scholarships, eh?

aside from money, I’m always curious to know what other schools have to offer aside from starting spots, and I can’t believe Saban is offering that straight up to anyone.
NFL history for his position

I don't know about any promises or what anybody said, except this kid was seriously considering Cuse 1st go round with the old regime. Felt pretty good with him seriously considering us with new regime. Truth be told if a 19-20 year old gets pressed by Alabama and decides to go there I wish him the best. You really cant be mad at that. I just hope we are the finalist against Alabama for the 5star players each of the next 4 years that Alabama is going to recruit over him at his position. We just need to win 1x lol

Whenever I see something like this, I suspect the kid made up his mind, posted that tweet about the announcement, then the OTHER school gives him a call and makes him an offer he can’t refuse and he changes his mind.
He knew when he posted about the announcement.

I guess the insiders got this one wrong
Help me to understand why you thought to post this? Are you upset that people who provide you with information at no charge, got one wrong? Is it your belief that you deserve better and that they have let you down? What is it that made you post this? I have no inside info on football. I do in hoop. And I have stopped telling everything I hear here because of posts like yours?

Well it
Is that really necessary? Always has to be a post like this, smh

Help me to understand why you thought to post this? Are you upset that people who provide you with information at no charge, got one wrong? Is it your belief that you deserve better and that they have let you down? What is it that made you post this? I have no inside info on football. I do in hoop. And I have stopped telling everything I hear here because of posts like yours?
Not upset at all. Just saying what happened. Bees said we were going to beat Alabama again.

Well it

Not upset at all. Just saying what happened. Bees said we were going to beat Alabama again.
There’s people here with very good track records of having information, even the people who get paid to be in the know get things wrong. This wasn’t even them getting it “wrong” per se, as someone mentioned above something was said and another thing was done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom