Class of 2023 - OT/DT Naquil Betrand (PA / MD) Portal from Texas A&M to Bama | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OT/DT Naquil Betrand (PA / MD) Portal from Texas A&M to Bama

He loved his SU visit, and aTm may be a fantasy trip. But if it doesn't work out this cycle hopefully we can catch him on the rebound. :cool:

yep, that's why finishing #2 to some factories should pay dividends going forward with northeast kids one would think, certainly can't hurt. Tall task though to get a kid out of HS like this though

yep, that's why finishing #2 to some factories should pay dividends going forward with northeast kids one would think, certainly can't hurt. Tall task though to get a kid out of HS like this though
Agree that's a different angle on this now than we've had in the past. We saw it with Alijah Clark this past cycle (although Rutgers is far from a factory :cool:)

So basically he has told A and M I like what your saying, sign me up

he isn't visiting A&M, I did a bit of snooping on an A&M board, apparently they put the brakes on with him, they want to wait until the fall to see where things are. So, as long as he keeps this new commitment date, we have a pretty good shot at getting him. Then we just hope A&M lands a bigger fish that they likely are trying to reel in, hence putting the brakes on with this kid.

he isn't visiting A&M, I did a bit of snooping on an A&M board, apparently they put the brakes on with him, they want to wait until the fall to see where things are. So, as long as he keeps this new commitment date, we have a pretty good shot at getting him. Then we just hope A&M lands a bigger fish that they likely are trying to reel in, hence putting the brakes on with this kid.
I like the way you snoop, dog!

Kentucky, PSU, and Georgia all have OT commits already in the class. So IMO if he really cares about PT etc then it will come down to Auburn and Cuse. Texas A&M will try and swoop in I'm sure but I see him picking some shade of orange if he sticks to the 7/30 date.

Kentucky prediction here
The Wildcats have 3 OTs already committed and at least one more with a crystal ball to UK. Naquil wants a place where he can play right away,

I like our chances, at least against them.

His Instagram video seems to show him visiting TAMU yesterday.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    353.2 KB · Views: 74

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online