Class of 2023 - OT/DT Naquil Betrand (PA / MD) Portal from Texas A&M to Bama | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OT/DT Naquil Betrand (PA / MD) Portal from Texas A&M to Bama

Are they dangling a conditional offer in front of him? Guess we'll find out Saturday.

His Instagram video seems to show him visiting TAMU yesterday.
I am not seeing a thing about him on the A&M board. After they landed the Jersey kid just a few days ago, I would be surprised if they changed their mind and started going after him again right now. So, I don't think he is pushing his commitment date back for them, but maybe Kentucky or someone else is throwing something his way, who knows?

I am not seeing a thing about him on the A&M board. After they landed the Jersey kid just a few days ago, I would be surprised if they changed their mind and started going after him again right now. So, I don't think he is pushing his commitment date back for them, but maybe Kentucky or someone else is throwing something his way, who knows?
I wonder if it had something to do with the availability of the venue for the commitment.

Would be a quite a coup landing him.
Yeah coup-coup. I mean I love SU, but why are we even in this...White/Achuff/Schmidt, or, more likely Monroe?

Last edited:
If he put it off a week we probably are out.
Would be nice but money probably changed his mind.
Maybe he needs time to mull over his sweet NIL opportunities playing in Syracuse vs. TAMU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom