Class of 2017 - OT/DT Noah DeHond (NY) Verbal to Clemson | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 OT/DT Noah DeHond (NY) Verbal to Clemson

How many NYS prospects with offers from big programs have SU havent offered? That should answer your questions.

If only we had a board member with Inside info to ny high school football, specifically the Rochester area, being seemingly ok with us not offering... that would probably be a bit of relief to anyone concerned that we weren't after a certain recruit, correct? Anyone know where we can find one of those? ;)

If only we had a board member with Inside info to ny high school football, specifically the Rochester area, being seemingly ok with us not offering... that would probably be a bit of relief to anyone concerned that we weren't after a certain recruit, correct? Anyone know where we can find one of those? ;)
Lol. let me know when you find one.

My step son played against him a few times coming up through the years as a DE before we moved to Wisconsin. He struggled with speed rushers before the injury. Is he a good player yes but we will see how it plays out.

My step son played against him a few times coming up through the years as a DE before we moved to Wisconsin. He struggled with speed rushers before the injury. Is he a good player yes but we will see how it plays out.
That kind of shows on his highlight tape. Dollar to a donut he gets moved to guard.

Just looking at your numbers you better run from James Harrison when he sees your trophy case.Hell you could become Rutgirls next A.D. with your credentials or lack there of

I'm well over qualified for that **** show in NJ. Also, I feel I've put in the man hours to earn my trophies.

I do find it strange that top 10 programs like Bama and Clemson would offer and accept a commitment while Cuse wouldn't. Feel like even with injury concerns he might have the talent to take a shot with when you are competing to get back to the top 25.

I do find it strange that top 10 programs like Bama and Clemson would offer and accept a commitment while Cuse wouldn't. Feel like even with injury concerns he might have the talent to take a shot with when you are competing to get back to the top 25.

All that it really means is that he will be a 5 star recruit when the season starts.