OT: for posters in the 25-35ish age range... | Syracusefan.com

OT: for posters in the 25-35ish age range...

image.jpg
Uncle "cheap skate" Frank there's not even a close 2nd.

I watched it with my 9 year old last Christmas. He said the whole premise is stupid. "Why don't they just call Kevin on his cell phone?" haha

My kids often ask me how we communicated back "then" when we didnt have cell phones or texting. I always tell them we used to pin notes to birds and hope they can fly and reach their destination.

Agreed with Uncle Frank. Buzz has to be up there as well.

But in all reality, the parents could be the biggest s as they left their preteen kid at home while going on a transatlantic vacation. Something to think about there.

if were using simple logic, the two guys robbing empty homes on christmas would seemingly qualify as the biggest

Lol, my wife and I discuss this every year when we watch this.

It's the parents. They see how everyone in the house is being a jerk to Kevin and do nothing about it. Dad should've punched Uncle Jerk square in the face, then taken Buzz by the ear up to his room and given him a beat down. Mom should've put cousin piss-the-bed in a sleeping bag on the floor and dumped the older sisters suitcases out for not helping Kevin like she told them to.

Last edited:
I'm 31. I literally watch "Home Alone" and "Home Alone 2" 3-4 times each per year. I own the Home Alone soundtrack in iTunes and listen to it at work. They're both in my all-time favorite movies. You cannot make up for nostalgia... the memories are great!

home-alone-joe-pesci.jpg
My wife is 31. Home Alone is her favorite Christmas movie. Right around 8 yrs old was the perfect age to watch this movie (I thought is was pretty good at 14).

I was flipping channels the other night and home alone 4 was on. I didnt even know they made a 4. three was bad enough. French Stewart was the villian which tells you all you need to know about how bad it probably was.