OT: for posters in the 25-35ish age range... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: for posters in the 25-35ish age range...

I would rather get water-boarded than watch this movie.

Home_alone_4_tv_print_ad.jpg
Literally 2 days ago home alone 3(which is probably as god awful as #4) was on. My wife was trying to tell me things she wanted me to do and I wasn't paying attention to her and was looking past her. She turns around to looked at the tv and then back at me and says "are you kidding me ". I'm 29 anddddd no applesauce for me.

I always think of Tic-Tac Santa as a guy from upstate New York.

I'm 44 and I don't believe I have yet to sit through the original movie from start to finish. Just can't get past the premise.

I'm 44 and I don't believe I have yet to sit through the original movie from start to finish. Just can't get past the premise.
Had I been 20 when it first came out I don't know that I would've ever watched it all the way through either.

The mother didn't age very well.
View attachment 6106
Don't you dare talk bad about Catherine O'Hara. She's one of the funniest women on the planet. See: all of Chris Guest's movies for proof.

Also, fun fact: Buzz's "girlfriend" in the picture was actually a boy in a wig, because Chris Columbus didn't want to be the who called a little girl fat and ugly to get laughs.

Buzz that's your girlfriend Woof!
Home Alone was on AMC on Tuesday night. It was a version like VH1's "Pop Up Video" where they're show facts about the movie throughout. At the "Buzz, your girlfriend..." part, it said that John Hughes didn't want to make fun of a teenage girl's appearance so they put a wig on guy to use in that picture instead.

Home Alone was on AMC on Tuesday night. It was a version like VH1's "Pop Up Video" where they're show facts about the movie throughout. At the "Buzz, your girlfriend..." part, it said that John Hughes didn't want to make fun of a teenage girl's appearance so they put a wig on guy to use in that picture instead.
Ha, I won.

Just pointing out that i'm 21. Still my most memorable/favorite Christmas movie.

did anyone ever play the home alone video game on nes? such a simple concept to literally run back and forth up and down and dont go near the robbers. but was semi difficult

Oh, I'm a fan of 80s hotness. Call me crazy, but my ultimate celebrity fantasy would be Elisabeth Shue in the 80s. Just loved her.

Christ. I popped off so many to her in the Karate Kid that to this day I cant watch that movie and not become aroused... man talk about sweep the leg.

did anyone ever play the home alone video game on nes? such a simple concept to literally run back and forth up and down and dont go near the robbers. but was semi difficult

Good god that game was awful. I remember you could hide in things like the christmas tree and in presents and stuff.

Christ. I popped off so many to her in the Karate Kid that to this day I cant watch that movie and not become aroused... man talk about sweep the leg.

Leaving Las Vegas Pool Scene. Man I lost a lot of bodily fluids with that one

Leaving Las Vegas Pool Scene. Man I lost a lot of bodily fluids with that one
God why did you remind me of that. I would have crawled over a pile of molten dog crap to have just 30 seconds with her. god

Oh, I'm a fan of 80s hotness. Call me crazy, but my ultimate celebrity fantasy would be Elisabeth Shue in the 80s. Just loved her.
Pamela Wells from Teen Wolf and the chick from Just One of the Guys and the girl from Goonies whose last name is Green (I think) but I can't remember her first name all say hello.