OT: for posters in the 25-35ish age range... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: for posters in the 25-35ish age range...

God this girl was hot! From Ferris Bueller.
image.jpg

Or the classic..
"Hold it right there"

"This is the concierge, sir"

"I knew it was you, I could smell you getting off the elevator"
*smells himself*
"You was here last night to wasnt ya?"

"Why yes"

"YOU WAS HERE AND YOU WAS SMOOCHING WITH MY BROTHER"

You guys obv know I know the rest so well settle there.

Merry Christmas you filthy animal

O yeah and a happy new year!!

Lacey Underall from Caddyshack and Wendy Peffercorn from the Sandlot were two of my favorites.
Peffercorn is still working in movies. She was also a 90s hottie but still. Marley Shelton. She's been in stuff like Grindhouse, Sin City, and A Perfect Getaway.

I always think of Tic-Tac Santa as a guy from upstate New York.

Or upstate Illinois, pretty much the same thing.

I saw this article yesterday, didn't think it would resonate here, but it's surprising to see how many 25-35s there are on this board. Learn something new every day.

OttoMets said:
Or upstate Illinois, pretty much the same thing. I saw this article yesterday, didn't think it would resonate here, but it's surprising to see how many 25-35s there are on this board. Learn something new every day.

43. Old man

“You’re what the French call Les Incompetant.” Well Linnie over here in America you’re what we call a See You Next Tuesday. Maybe if you weren’t such a Seaward to your younger brother you’d actually have some sort of relationship with him and you would perhaps notice when he’s gone missing 2 years in a row.
Rating: 6.0 out of 10

LMAO.

37. Totally in my wheelhouse. Been catching parts of it all week

Let's not forget Rocky IV. Classic 80's and Christmas

I actually had one of the songs from it in my head the other night. Good soundtrack, IMHO.

Some awesome one liners from Drago, but I've got one for all of you, "You will lose".

On that note, I wouldn't doubt I get nominated if they ever have a similar list for members of this board.

Let's not forget Rocky IV. Classic 80's and Christmas

No scene in movie history pumps me up like the montage of Rocky traveling to Russia while Survivor's "Burning Heart" plays in the background. It is the Elisabeth Shue of scenes.

"So this is Russia? It don't look so tough, Rock." -Paulie

That I believe.

For some reason I envisioned Rocco and edowd (among others) as 50-somethings, not as guys who are my age.

My wisdom far exceeds my age. Errr somethin.

Mr. Duncan

Screen-Shot-2013-12-11-at-1.31.13-PM.png

Hey I’ll tell you what kid! You’re so nice and kind for donating that money I’m gonna give you a free toy. I’m a BILLIONAIRE with zillions of toys at my disposal. 3 or 4 floors of toys children would salivate over.
But here’s a couple ing Turtle Doves.
Thanks a lot you cheapskate . My mom gives me tube socks in my stocking every year and even those are a better gift than 2 ceramic birds.

Hahahaha... just getting around to the Home Alone 2 rankings. Fantastic.

Cedric

Screen-Shot-2013-12-10-at-5.40.03-PM.png

Jesus. Where do I begin with this . Lets star from the beginning. Counts his tips in public like an ASS-HOLE. Cedric this is the goddam Plaza, act like you’ve been there before. Blatantly asks for a tip from a 10 year old child. No kidding you got Fruit Stripe gum dude. Why the feck would you expect a 10 year old to have cash to tip you? You snoop through Kevin’s bag, you flash his boxers to all the girls on his floor. Tell me Cedric – name one good thing you did during this movie?
Rating: 7.0 out of 10

No scene in movie history pumps me up like the montage of Rocky traveling to Russia while Survivor's "Burning Heart" plays in the background. It is the Elisabeth Shue of scenes.

"So this is Russia? It don't look so tough, Rock." -Paulie
Have you ever seen this tribute montage? It's quite good. Mullet Drago kinda works even.

I've been laughing for a solid ten minutes. My two year old son, who doesn't even understand why it's funny, has been following my lead for the past seven.

Oh, I'm a fan of 80s hotness. Call me crazy, but my ultimate celebrity fantasy would be Elisabeth Shue in the 80s. Just loved her.

I have the go with Elizabeth Shue in The Saint. Hands down

Shrmdougluvr said:
Fuller ranks at the top for me. Kid is 6 years old or so and he can't swig a pepsi without pissing himself.

Give the kid a goddamn diaper!!