OT: For Sneakerheads Only - Todd Burgan's 95-96 Nike's | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: For Sneakerheads Only - Todd Burgan's 95-96 Nike's

Haha I had a pair of those too!

At some point or another in late 90's I owned & was known to mess around in some...
Gary Payton's Nike Air Zoom Flight The Glove
nike-air-zoom-flight-the-glove-sl-blk-wht-toe-detail-1.jpg

And one of my boys hooked me up with some Kevin Garnett Nike Flightposite 2's... in this exact colorway. This is inspiring me to add a few more shoes back onto my search list :eek:
1.jpg
Never got them but always liked those KG Flightposites!

Speaking of Penny and Foamposites.. Cuse should rock the Foamposite 1s in orange and blue...
Screenshot_20200611-221154_Chrome.jpg

The Air Penny brand in the mid-90s gave Jordan's a run for their money (MJ retired & Penny/Magic were hot).

Some of my favorites that I wore during my playing days...

Converse Weapons (Bird/McHale/Celtics edition)...

1592478404225.png

Revolutions...

1592478103200.png

1989 Flights...
1592477788317.png

1991 Nike Air Force 180 (Barkley's)...
1592479007440.png

Nike Air Zoom Flight 95's are an ALL TIME favorite (And I do have a pair)
s-l640.jpg

Air Penny's 1 & 2 are amazing as well...
Nike-Air-Max-Penny-1-Orlando-2006-Product.jpg

Nike-Penny-II-Black-Royal-Product.jpg

Gotta mention a pair of Nike Air Max Uptempo 97... this is the pair/colorway I own, love 'em
Nike-Air-Max-Uptempo-97-White-Black-College-Navy-2018-Product.jpg

I still have all of these except the Uptempo 97's... I got the zoom flight 95's in yellow and gray back when they were re- released around like 2010. I always thought they were J-Kidd's sneaker.

They released many different colors of the Penny 1's like 8-10 years ago as well and i got the magic colors white and grey but skipped out on the Knicks colors and to this day I am still mad I didn't get them as well.

I still have all of these except the Uptempo 97's... I got the zoom flight 95's in yellow and gray back when they were re- released around like 2010. I always thought they were J-Kidd's sneaker.

They released many different colors of the Penny 1's like 8-10 years ago as well and i got the magic colors white and grey but skipped out on the Knicks colors and to this day I am still mad I didn't get them as well.

Kidd definitely wore those and was in the commercials. I thought they were “Kidds” back then too. Same with Pippen with the Air More Uptempo with the word “AIR” on the side...not his official sig shoe, but those were “Pippens” as far as I was concerned.

I wish they’d just put the Penny 1’s out in the original colorway.

I do really like the 11’s, but not sure I can pull them off casually. I’d probably end up holding them and looking at them more than anything, lol.
Funny, I was "collecting" my 3's and 4's and rare whiskeys and just looking at them. Last year I changed all that, I wear them all and I opened (almost) all the whiskey.

Funny, I was "collecting" my 3's and 4's and rare whiskeys and just looking at them. Last year I changed all that, I wear them all and I opened (almost) all the whiskey.

Ha, yeah I might wear a pair sparingly early on just to preserve that “new” feeling and look when you put them on for longer. But I never get any unless I’m going to wear them.

3’s and 4’s are probably the easiest models to wear IMO. They always look good.

Ha, yeah I might wear a pair sparingly early on just to preserve that “new” feeling and look when you put them on for longer. But I never get any unless I’m going to wear them.

3’s and 4’s are probably the easiest models to wear IMO. They always look good.
Agree with the 4s. White cements can still be worn by late 30s me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom