OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs

These guys were supposed to be the headliner for the show I saw in Minnie in 2000, but she was sick.

[song: words]

So I'm cheating by looking at the top 100 hits of 1987 (the year I graduated HS) and found this one. Awesome!

[song: lean on me]

[Song: Me and julio down by the schoolyard]
Ok, about Paul Simon, among others who attended my high school.
Note the following video. My bud, Todd Ad**s, used to see in the hallway, said "What's up little Todd?" I said, "What's up big Todd?"
Nicest guy, in this video, black jersey #16 white hoody you can see him at 1:19 but he's all over this video!
Have to look through it again, but a few others from high school might be in it...and Spud Webb (not from my high school).
No kidding.

Right?
I'm starting to google her while I can still get away with it....
Houston, we have a problem.

susanna_hoffs_all_nighter_3.jpg

Ok, about Paul Simon, among others who attended my high school.
Note the following video. My bud, Todd Ad**s, used to see in the hallway, said "What's up little Todd?" I said, "What's up big Todd?"
Nicest guy, in this video, black jersey #16 white hoody you can see him at 1:19 but he's all over this video!
Have to look through it again, but a few others from high school might be in it...and Spud Webb (not from my high school).
No kidding.
Indeedy, Jaimie, one of the M**ris twins is in a segment as well, but my friend Todd is in a video with Paul Simon, Spud and the Mick!

Lisa Lisa had a great set of .... pipes.

[song: all cried out]

Love the James Dean backstory to this one.

[song: suedehead]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom