OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs

Scary is that there are hundreds more!
Take your time tagging the old ones guys, but as long as we tag new ones going forward, it will work very well.
i was loving some of songs i was finding today. This is going to be an 80's library when we are done!

Here's what it looks like now:
Startup screenshot
While it's going through each page (kind of nice as it's animated, the text, so that you're not bored, ie,
Processing Page 1
Processing Page 2
etc
Then finally, shows the whole list of tagged songs.
Whole process from start to finish takes 15 seconds for the first 31 pages. Not bad.

screens.jpg

Here's what it looks like now:
Startup screenshot
While it's going through each page (kind of nice as it's animated, the text, so that you're not bored, ie,
Processing Page 1
Processing Page 2
etc
Then finally, shows the whole list of tagged songs.
Whole process from start to finish takes 15 seconds for the first 31 pages. Not bad.

View attachment 2352
did you go to the school of Wizardry?

what do you want deleted?
On top of page 30, there's a bold part that says Important, please remove the my sharona tag (you got one of them but this was an extra)
:)

did you go to the school of Wizardry?
I got some skills in this respect. Gets to the point at my job when people are like, "I spilled my milkshake all over the hard drive and now nothing works, can you fix that?" :rolleyes:

Ha, it's picking up your new ones! One annoyance is the replies, but I will not count doubles so it's good to go.
I even made a true count vs doubles counted analysis. Yikes!
Where do we put this list? Maybe on your original post? I can pm it to you whenever you want updates, etc

[song: Sussudio]
Suh suh suh say this song title three times fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom