OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs

[song: Splendid Isolation]
Zevon's most famous stuff comes from the 70s, but he wrote great songs and had that killer backing band right up to 2002, when he was informed he had months to live and mustered up all his strength to complete his Grammy winning final album, The Wind.

[song: riviera paradise]
Love SRV, RIP. Here's my favorite. Shows his versatility, he had jazz in his bag too!
Just beautiful, peace, tranquility with this one.
The phrasing on his solos throughout this song, they just talk to you. It's how I feel about David Gilmour's solos too.

Hey folks, anyone posting can check the list that cusetown will update in the original post.
:)
Best OT Thread, I could listen to these tunes all day long, and sometimes do!
Remember, just follow the format from examples that show the song name, and my app will pick them up when I run it from time to time.

[SONG: Pump up the Jam]
Hey, just updating so the app will pick this one up. It had ` in it, but don't sweat it, I got it.

[song: Money for Nothing]
can it really be that we went 37 pages without posting the defining video of the first full MTV decade?

[song: Fairytale of New York]
in my opinion, the greatest Christmas tune of all time. RIP, Kristy.

And, yes, that is Matt Dillon in the opening montage

[song: madalaine]
Watching this video makes you wonder where the funk Madalaine went. I see a lot of hair, but no girls. Little worried about you, Winger. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom