OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs

Sad that I don't think of the 80s when hearing this one. Instead, I think Happy Gilmoure and this glorious hotty.
As I said a little while ago, Lionel Richie is the Starbucks of the 80s. Diana is Walmart.

[song: endless love]

image.jpg

Word? REO, you should be powerful good in the 80s. Needs more research.
[song: keep on loving you]

Kinda strange. it's the 80s, go with it!
Still. I don't remember a thing about this movie. Probably the way it will stay.
[song: chariots of fire]

Am I the only one who thought this song was fun?
What does that make me? What am I?
:)
[song: islands in the stream]

Thought we had it.
Well, this explains a lot about Australia.
Does it?
[s o n g: down under]

Can't believe we didn't have that one already. I also can't believe I haven't posted in here in so long that I no longer am getting updates. This post will rectify the latter, but the project I'm on will prevent me from addressing the former for a week or so. Got to get my work done so I can watch the game tomorrow.

Can't believe we didn't have that one already. I also can't believe I haven't posted in here in so long that I no longer am getting updates. This post will rectify the latter, but the project I'm on will prevent me from addressing the former for a week or so. Got to get my work done so I can watch the game tomorrow.
Don't sweat nothing, brother. We'll hold up the fort for you and will hit 1000 soon.
Probably unprecedented for any 80s song compilation on the internet.

I posted that

We have not one Prince song. That is because of politics, and dinero, fairly certain.
Nonetheless, I give you a muted youtube clip, b/c he deserves to be here.
[song: let's go crazy]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom