OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs | Page 93 | Syracusefan.com

OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs

Thanks tee. My diabetic friend unfortunately got her meds mixed up and took 7 times more insulin than she should have. 5 hours later she collapsed and I had to call 911. She responded well in the ER and is doing good I'm happy to report.

Time for some music!

[song: Don't You Know What The Night Can Do?]

I really love Winwoods music. My business partners cousin was the lead guitarist for Winwood, now he's with Darryl Hall. Anyway I have some great 80's pics of him with Winwood and his cousin. Would be a great 80s tribute to this site lol.

Thanks tee. My diabetic friend unfortunately got her meds mixed up and took 7 times more insulin than she should have. 5 hours later she collapsed and I had to call 911. She responded well in the ER and is doing good I'm happy to report.
So very glad she's ok. :)

Ferris lip synchs Wayne Newton (any clips of this movie with dialogue in English are immediately taken down, but foreign language dubs are apparently allowed . . . . fortunately, the songs are unedited)
[song: Danke Schoen]

Finally, probably the second most famous moment of the film (after Ben Stein's great "anyone? anyone?" turn) . . . Ferris hijacks the parade using The Beatles as his weapon
[song: Twist and Shout]

Finally, probably the second most famous moment of the film (after Ben Stein's great "anyone? anyone?" turn) . . . Ferris hijacks the parade using The Beatles as his weapon
[song: Twist and Shout]
I was just watching this Yesterday afternoon, it was on TV. Were you?

I was never a metal fan, but I know there is a lot of hard core metal that this thread has not touched yet (I mean METAL, not hair band rock - Anthrax, .

This is one of the few metal songs I remember from that decade
Motorhead
[song: Ace of Spades]

This song was written for Madonna but she didn't want to record it so one of the songwriters recorded it instead.....

[song: Baby Love]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom