OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs | Page 95 | Syracusefan.com

OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs

[S o n g: Somebody's baby]
How about a little Fast Times, when Jennifer Jason Leigh becomes a big girl.

Had to bump this one. Watching the movie now. How the funk did I restrain myself when the Phoebe pool scene came on?
I could watch that movie every day of my life. Amazing song either way.

Retagging without curly bracket :)
[song: Two To Make It Right]

Darn, that's the second time I've done that. I actually double check things to make sure I don't make a mistake but my old eyes didn't catch it. Thanks for the help.

how many fricken songs did they make in the 80s? lol holy cow

Many thousands. Good songs? My opinion, hundreds. Of course, different people have different tastes, that's one of the reasons why the list is at tee-plus 1393 and counting.

I'm just posting songs I like, combine that with songs others have added that I would've posted eventually and I'm almost out of ammunition. Also, there's some hits I'm not adding - including a huge number one hit - because I don't like them so that limits the pool a little bit for me too.

After tonight I'll probably go one more night.

Many thousands. Good songs? My opinion, hundreds. Of course, different people have different tastes, that's one of the reasons why the list is at tee-plus 1393 and counting.

I'm just posting songs I like, combine that with songs others have added that I would've posted eventually and I'm almost out of ammunition. Also, there's some hits I'm not adding - including a huge number one hit - because I don't like them so that limits the pool a little bit for me too.

After tonight I'll probably go one more night.
You sir, are the Mastah Blastah of Disastah!
I have no idea what that means, but I'm going to roll with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom